Models of the Runway (Lifetime Show)

D A N A

Reaction score
Models of the Runway is the accompanying show to Project Runway. Its a reality show and every week a model is eliminated, it airs on Lifetime in the States. Its on its second season now. Does anyone here watch it? what do you think of the show? & the models?

i watched it a few times. I think Heidi is giving these girl false hope. Most of them aren't tall enough at all, they're not thin enough, they're kind of old (or at least look it), and are bad walkers.

One of them is 29 and just starting to model I think her name is brandise in season 2...which I thought was quite weird. A spread in Marie Clair magazine is not bad at all...I think that theyre not strong enough as models in my opinion.

^My thoughts exactly. I greatly dislike the majority of them (especially the one who has cat eyes). But I do like the polyglot from Austria (she is from Austria, right?). They're kind of like the models on ANTM, except with even slimmer chances of making it in "the real world." Now, I do applaud Project Runway for using less conventional models, but because they don't brand the models as such, they are just needlessly raising these girls' hopes.

I think the one with the cat eyes is the most modelesque in terms of looks, I know she seems horrible and mean but I think shes just doing that for the attention.

Did that one girl seriously just picked staying on the show over doing a print job for DKNY? WHAT AN IDIOT.

I'd pick the DKNY job right there.

That is an opportunity many models dream to get.

She just blew her chance.

And what was her agent thinking? S/He should've basically forced her to quit the show and do the DKNY job, because I suspect she's young and doesn't really know that Project Runway will not lead to much. Ugh.

Also, why would the agent tell the model that while working on a job already?

That's something you say after the model is off the show.

Both parties are at fault but the model made the worst mistake ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misanita
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->