Models Seen in Films

Abbey Lee Kershaw will appear in the upcoming Mad Max film

collider.com

Heather Marks has a role in Silent Hill: Revolution 3D

screened

Gemma Ward will appear in the Great Gatsby

graziadaily.co.uk

Because they're almost exclusively horrendously awful actresses.

I'm like 90% sure I spotted Daria Strokous in "Contagion":buzz:. She played a model struck down by a mysterious and deadly ailment.
83bcd2bdbed56362_COND-02682.preview.jpg

Source: fashionologie.com
Posted via Mobile Device

It's not a movie, but Amber Valetta is currently starring in Revenge, a TV Show, based in the Hamptons.

I'm like 90% sure I spotted Daria Strokous in "Contagion":buzz:. She played a model struck down by a mysterious and deadly ailment.
Source: fashionologie.com
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes that's Daria :smile: It was previously mentioned in this thread.
She only had one line of text, and was on screen for about 2 minutes, but her character was pretty relevant.

She also played in lesser known films.

Its's strange, but I saw that movie twice, but I can't remember that scene..

By the way, it's a little coincidence that the previous post is also about Elle and the film I mentioned was also screened in 1997.

Eva Riccobono in "E la chiamano Estate" 2012

She plays as a junkie

youtubeviaOfficine UBU

e-la-chiamano-estate-eva-riccobono-foto-dal-film-2.jpg

e-la-chiamano-estate-eva-riccobono-in-una-scena-del-film-con-anita-kravos-254897.jpg

e-la-chiamano-estate-01.jpg

screenweek.it cineclandestino.it

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really looking forward to seeing Tao Okamoto, Rila Fukushima and Famke too in The Wolverine. They both got prominent rolls in the film it seems so I can't wait to see how they perform.

I have no idea if this was double-posted, but Vendela was also in Batman and Robin as Mr Freeze's frozen wife.
Elle Macpherson in Sirens, of course.
Veronica Webb in Malcolm X
Sibyl Buck, Eve Salvail and Stacey McKenzie were in the Fifth Element alongside Milla. Sibyl was *gorgeous* in the movie.

TV-wise, Adriana Lima was as herself in an episode/way to product-place Victoria's Secret of Robin Williams' "The Crazy Ones". ShaRaun who was on ANTM 11 also had a part.
Speaking of which, Behati was as herself on Hawaii 5-0 in a plot similar to the Crazy Ones. Jasmine Tookes and Jaquelyn Jablonski were there as well, but they had fictional roles.
Kim Alexis had quite an inexplicable cameo in the last episode of Cheers.
Tyra Banks was a Bethann Hardison-expy in a recent episode of Glee.

this old but easily my favorite model moment on the big screen. I remember watching the preview and they had this scene in it. I was like "is that...Sasha P I just saw?!" and couldn't wait for it to be confirmed.

I don't know if it's already mentioned before,
Adriana also appeared on an episode of Ugly Betty, she played herself.
Adriana, Alessandra, Heidi Klum, Selita Ebanks, Marissa Miller and Miranda also made appearance on How I Met Your Mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->