Models that reside in their home town and not in a fashion capital city

Mariann

Reaction score
This thread is for models that reside in their home town and not where their mother agency is or in a fashion capital.

Like Lindsey Wixson resides in Kansas but her mother agent is Marilyn in New York.

Jac still lives in Puszczykowo near Poznan :flower: also, Suvi Koponen resides in Sherman Oaks, CA

Last edited by a moderator:
Tanya's hometown isn't San Francisco though. Is Suvi's hometown Sherman Oaks?

Vlada Roslyakova resides in Omsk, Russia.

Suvi is originally from Vantaa near Helsinki, Finland, but she used to live in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. She moved from NYC in August 2011 and now resides with her fiancé in a lovely house in California :flower:
ETA: also Snejana lives in Kyiv (or Kiev) with her hubby, no?

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Mathias Lauridsen lived in Denmark for the longest time before moving to New York (?). Also, Ali Michael lives in Hollywood if I remember correctly but she's not really modelling fulltime anymore so that doesn't really count :lol:

Hmm, i think this thread belongs to Etc of modeling world.

Hi, thanks so much for moving the thread into ETC of the modelling world, I am new to it so I didn't know.

Wow... I can't believe how many members have responded to this thread, thanks for all the replies. Keep posting.

Nice seeing how Vlada lives in Russia still and so on.

Barbara Palvin. she lives near Budapest with her family.

btw i think most of the younger models under 18-20 still live at home.

Frida Gustavsson still lives in Stockholm. She recently bought her own apartment.

I think Freja said in ''Les filles en Vogue'' video that she lives back home in Denmark, so I'm guessing she still lives in Roskilde.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->