Moschino S/S 2022 by Steven Meisel

^^^ Amar outshines Imaan and everyone else by far here.

Hers is by far the most heady and sets such a tone— which is rare these days for on-autopilot Meisel, unless he’s pushed by Fabien/Karl with those Zara campaigns. Her pose, her expression, her profile, her hair: Simply on another whole new level from the rest. And that there’s so little of the silly Barbie-level of basic designs also helps to make it all about her. If this were in B&W, her select should be the only one.

This campaign is amazing & every ad is beautiful. This time, Meisel paid tribute to the Irving Penn's work that appeared in a bunch of editorials of US Vogue in the 60's & 70's.

Love it! Very retro yet not forced. Everyone looks exceptional even Gigi who most people seem not to be feeling in the campaign.

Moschino is one of the few campaigns I look forward to seeing each season.

Imaan is giving me everything I like about 60s US Vogue. Donyale Luna vibes!

I love this campaign.

I love Meisel's ethereal playfulness.

Despite my unconditional love and admiration for Steven Meisel, I wasn't immediately sold on this from the get-go but as soon as everyone started to point out the Richard Avedon and Irving Penn likeness - I began to appreciate each and every campaign image.

Imaan Hammam's is giving me flashbacks to Meisel's Valentino campaign from the early 90s with Yasmeen Ghauri. Amar Akway's portrait is nothing short of flawless and of course Abby Champion just blossoms before Meisel's lens. She looks so elegant, regal and poised. Perfection! :heart:

stunning images, but somehow it leaves me unimpressed. why don't they hire the the cast of RHOBH?

It's a bit of a lazy campaign but I still like it a lot, especially when it comes to Imaan and, well, Gigi. And I still have a soft spot for everything Moschino-related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johngreen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->