Most Fascinating Music Video..

I love this Finnish singer Chisu's video for the song Sama Nainen :heart: Amazing song and even better vid, just perfect.

I would go with three videos, which are so fascinating to me.

I mean that was released in 95/96 and it still looks so modern, and cold. I don't know, I think it fits the song perfectly. I love the choregraphy, and the black & white.

I know, I know, another one by Michael Jackson, but David Fincher made a wonderful job with that one. I love the contrast between the colors and the song is so beautiful.

Sorry but Jackson made some of the most fascinating videos. That was in 1987, it still looks good. I love the part with Liz Taylor.

However, I won't post them because everyone know them by now, but some of Lady Gaga's videos are fascinating - and I don't even like her that much. Paparazzi and the influence of Cindy Sherman looks great, same for Bad Romance.It such a nice change from all the others videos which came out lately.

Joy Division – Atmosphere

Last edited by a moderator:
Death Cab For Cutie- Marching Bands Of Manhattan
I can't find their official music video online :(

Radiohead - Just (You Do It to Yourself)

Not exactly the most fascinating, but I like the idea behind the video. Thought-provoking.

I'd say this is one of the more fascinating music videos I've seen.
It has a wide variety of vintage special effects that goes great with the music!

Artist: The Knife
Song: Silent Shout
Director: Andreas Nilsson

I took some screenshots | youtube view here:
picture3zh.png

picture4ebq.png

picture9j.png

picture8da.png

Freaky Stuff!

Bumping this thread to share my newest obsession. I love this new band and this video is ridiculously beautiful :heart:

Aww yes, I love that song from Avi Buffalo! I was really impressed at how well-made that video was for a new artist...

^Great choices, DANA. Love those Robbie videos, too! Especially Come Undone (which happens to be one of his best songs as well) :heart:

La bordélique Glad you agree with me about Avi Buffalo. It's definitely a band to watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DsgnaWW1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->