Movie Premieres & The Red Carpet

the reason she has those little bits of the hair at the side of her forehead is because she actually has a really big forehead that she tried to hide.......

if you swept those little bits up like the rest of hair, she would look like an egg with a wig on :lol:

I love it. :lol: It's very you, Acid. :wink: Not that you're a boob, but the attitude. :innocent:

Originally posted by Astrid21@Jul 29th, 2003 - 10:27 pm
I love it. :lol: It's very you, Acid. :wink: Not that you're a boob, but the attitude. :innocent:
:lol: :lol:

from an article about Gigli on cnn.com:

Among its biggest problems is a love scene in which Lopez spreads her legs and tells a smoldering Affleck, "It's turkey time. Gobble, gobble."

Originally posted by Astrid21@Aug 4th, 2003 - 2:27 am
Gigli only made 3.8 million. :shock: :doh: :rofl:
:o What?! Only 3.8 million?! How can that be? It looks so terribly fantastic wouldn't the whole world want to see Ben Affleck convert Jennifer Lopez from a lesbian into a straight girl?!

edited to add: that was sarcasm in case you couldn't tell :wink:

Originally posted by mehg@Aug 4th, 2003 - 2:50 am
wouldn't the whole world want to see Ben Affleck convert Jennifer Lopez from a lesbian into a straight girl?!

Yeah, we already have. It was called Chasing Amy. :lol: Well, without J.Lo.

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jul 31st, 2003 - 8:56 am
from an article about Gigli on cnn.com:

Among its biggest problems is a love scene in which Lopez spreads her legs and tells a smoldering Affleck, "It's turkey time. Gobble, gobble."
:o :lol:

:huh:

That's really gross. :sick:

The more I look at them the more I'm convinced that they will absolutely make a perfect come-back. There is an air of maturity there and some stateliness that is in itself marketable...

:sideways: :rofl: :sideways: :stuart: :rofl: Oh my god... you guys are too much!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, if this is the best at what money can do, they've got to learn to use it to their best interest... So I'm thinking, this is not what they are genuinely natural at doing. Oh well, the life of the young and beautiful may be too much for them to handle.

:innocent:

p.s. I prefer the original barbie and ken... this version sucks :yuk:

once Kylie and Oliver are together more......ben and jen will be no match for them :innocent:

Originally posted by ignitioned32@Jul 30th, 2003 - 7:30 am
The dress is Alaia. Check the Elise Crobez/Alaia editorial! :wink:
It's Gucci like someone stated before. Jennifer said it was her last minute choice. Sure.... :innocent:

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jul 29th, 2003 - 12:35 pm
That last pic is hilarious! They are SO posed. :shock:
I bet they practiced that one all day.... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookbabe001
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->