Movie Premieres & The Red Carpet

it does not surprise me that Angelina wore that dress, I never really care for what she wears...

am i the only one who thinks they both need their heads checked?
I will not be seeing this movie.

On the other hand, I lurvvvvveee Adam Brody. He's good looking, has a cool personality, can act really well and has such a lovely girlfriend...I love Rachel Bilson. They're so cute. Was she there?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never liked Angelina... ever since 5 years ago she was my husbands desktop wallpaper. Grrrr! Now my husband agrees I am much hotter then her. :smile:

I love the dress on Angelina, but I am not found of her hair...too high and too severe for the dress. The look would have worked much better with a softer curled hair. The picture with Maddox are darling and she looks great in basic jeans and a t.

I might get flamed here, but I like the blond on Brad. It is clean and brings out his eyes.. I love the whole look. On the other hand, not digging adam's bad intern suit

I think Lindsay looks good. And, for those that wondre why she's everywhere, she's creating buzz for herbie fully loaded.

r435715902.jpg

capt.cadb10106080308.mr_and_mrs_smith_premiere_cadb101.jpg

two for one

I agree with Pointup, I'm getting tired of Angelina too.

The dress might be " hot " but it's absolutely hideous and brad looks like a
retired boyband member....urgh...

Brad: He looks awful with that hair, what was he thinking?

Angelina: Her dress looks just plain cheap, but she looks good from the neck up. I would have preferred her hair to look a bit softer.

Adam: This is one of the first times I've seen a guy pull off pink. He looks nice.

Lindsay: She actually looks really lovely. Best I've seen her as a blonde.

Wow, looks like not very many celebs that weren't in the movie attended the premiere. Is it just me or is it not a good thing when Lindsay Lohan is the best-dressed person at an event?

meme527 said:
**Please do not quote pictures**
Cool, they have the same tacky dye job. Maybe they should be Hollywood's next hookup.

Last edited by a moderator:
the dress is very unfortunate. couldn't think of another way to put it.

angelina looks like a dressed up hooker. guess she hasnt moved passed her trashy black leather phase. brad, get past your midlife crisis.

I think Angelina looks pretty but she's starting to look exactly like Maria Shriver-ugh!Her whole look is too sharp,esp. her features and hair and makeup.I like her looking more edgy though.And those W Magazine pictures are fantastic.

I don't know if this has been discussed anywhere, but does anyone know if this movie has any relation to the old Hitchcock film also called Mr. & Mrs. Smith ??? I saw this new movie's trailer and it didn't seem to have anything to do with the old movie, but it just strikes me as odd, that they would make another movie with exactly the same title.. hm. And the Hitchcock mr. & mrs. smith is ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS btw!! don't know about this one..

And about the premiere.. well, i think that a leather dress is probably not the best option for anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jstncze
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->