Movies To Be Released & In Production for 2008/2009/2010

Yes, it looks very good. can not wait. The trailer looks excellent.

I am so pumped for Wolverine! I hate the whole "X-Men Origins" business though. I think it sounds silly.

The movie could easily be really bad but I'm hoping that it doesn't suck. Gambit's in it, how bad could it be? I'm excited for some good Logan/Sabretooth action too.

Cast so far:
Taylor Kitsch ... Remy Lebeau / Gambit (hell yes!)
Hugh Jackman ... Logan / Wolverine
Liev Schreiber ... Victor Creed / Sabretooth
Ryan Reynolds ... Deadpool
Dominic Monaghan ... Barnell Bohusk / Beak
Danny Huston ... William Stryker
Kodi Smit-McPhee ... Young Logan
Lynn Collins ... Silver Fox
Will i Am ... John Wraith (why?!)
Daniel Henney ... Agent Zero

I can't believe I hadn't heard about an Arrested Development movie before now! This makes me so happy.

I am so pumped for Wolverine! I hate the whole "X-Men Origins" business though. I think it sounds silly.

The movie could easily be really bad but I'm hoping that it doesn't suck. Gambit's in it, how bad could it be? I'm excited for some good Logan/Sabretooth action too.

Cast so far:
Taylor Kitsch ... Remy Lebeau / Gambit (hell yes!)
Hugh Jackman ... Logan / Wolverine
Liev Schreiber ... Victor Creed / Sabretooth
Ryan Reynolds ... Deadpool
Dominic Monaghan ... Barnell Bohusk / Beak
Danny Huston ... William Stryker
Kodi Smit-McPhee ... Young Logan
Lynn Collins ... Silver Fox
Will i Am ... John Wraith (why?!)
Daniel Henney ... Agent Zero

:rofl::stuart::rofl:

I was looking forward to Spike Jonze's adaptation of Where The Wild Things Are which was probably my favourite book when I was maybe four years old.

It's co-written with Dave Eggers and stars Forest Whitaker, Paul Dano, Catherine Keener, Catherine O'Hara, James Gandolfini.

But Warners Bros has just pushed the film's release date back a full year to October 2009.

According to hollywoodchicago.com: It was later learned that the studio was extremely unhappy with the film Jonze had shot, and a test screening had kids leaving the theater scared. Apparently Spike’s film was… well, a Spike Jonze movie, and not the cute cuddly family fantasy movie Warners was expecting. There were even rumors that the movie studio was forcing Spike to reshoot the entire film. :o

I just read this earlier:

"I heard through the grapevine that Spike Jonez's Where the Wild Things Are is in danger of being recast, rewritten, and reshot, Having seen an early cut in December, all I can say is I'm beside myself with shock and dismay at this news..."
(http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35768)

I'm so disappointed by this. I've been a fan of the book since I was a kid too and I was so looking forward to seeing Spike's version of the story. This doesn't look good.

I'm so disappointed by this. I've been a fan of the book since I was a kid too and I was so looking forward to seeing Spike's version of the story. This doesn't look good.

Thanks for the link. Someone on AICN has it right. It's Spike Jonze, what did the execs expect? Reminds me of when David Lynch made Mulholland Dr. as a TV pilot and the execs rejected it for being too weird. :rolleyes:

This is the test footage that they are all talking about on AICN. According to Spike the actual film doesn't really look like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sfa8Q7DxNYM

"Wow, what is that?"
"The Robot, robots are the best" :rofl:

Transformers 2 in production:

Michael Bay and Steven Spielberg are expected to return as director and executive producer for Transformers 2, and Paramount has announced a June 26, 2009 release.[101] Shia LaBeouf,[102] Megan Fox[103] and Peter Cullen are signed on to return.[104] In February 2008, Bay said that the Dinobots would not appear, but promised various Cybertronian species would be introduced.[105] Ehren Kruger was hired to write the script, alongside the returning Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman.[106] Filming will begin on June 2, 2008: to avoid delays caused by the 2007–08 WGA strike, Bay wrote a sixty-page "template", which was based on an outline written by Kruger, Orci and Kurtzman and was turned in the day before the strike. The writers will continue to rewrite until shooting starts.[107] IDW Publishing will release its own comic book sequel to the film, Transformers Movie Sequel: The Reign of Starscream. The first issue is due in April 2008.[108]

source: wikipedia.org :bounce:

GO SHIA :woot:

OMG Guys Scream 4 talk :shock:

When asked about the possibility of a Hills Have Eyes 3, he said, "there could be, it all depends on this one. I wouldn't be at all suprised, though, because we think [HHE2] will do really well." This was followed by a question regarding the likelihood of a SCREAM 4. Craven relpied with, "Actually, I recieved a call about that for the first time the other day... obviously, I've been asked about that for a long, long time... I think that it's not completely off the table at this point, as far as the studio making it. I was asked if I'd be interested, but I said it would depend on the script. [Scream 4] isn't something that's around the corner or anything, they are now thinking about it." Craven has been quoted for years as saying that Scream 4 would never happen, but it appears that that's changed, at least somewhat.

:shock: :bounce:

bloody-disgusting.com

Sorry if any of those was posted or mentioned before :smile:

10,000 BC

Iron Man

Speed Racer

qafcn

Last edited by a moderator:
The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Sex And The City: The Movie

qafcn