Muse #19 : Natasha Poly by Solve Sundsbo

Natasha has never been more inspiring for me. The ed by Riccardo Tisci is seriously a piece of art :shock:

^ I can't agree more..

There's no ed I don't like in this issue so far.

Love both eds by Ymchuck and Raineri.

i wish the lara stone issue of vogue paris had been this good. natasha really outdid herself. i've always liked her, but i confess i'm impressed.

^That's the difference between a GREAT, BEAUTIFUL MODEL, and a the rest of them :innocent:

Is there anybody who could scan Terry's ed? I've been waiting forever to see it! :(

Perhaps you missed these 2 pages back.

source | models.com via tarsha

source | photos taken by fearless123

^That's the difference between a GREAT, BEAUTIFUL MODEL, and a the rest of them :innocent:
she's definitely one of the best models nowadays, but i wasn't comparing her to lara, who i think is fantastic. my complaint was more about the vogue paris team's lack of creativity.

I think Lara is great too, I think I'm the first person to say this, but I lover her smile (even with that gap :lol: ) but for me Natasha outshines in everysingle thing she does.. even a simple polaroid... I'm not comparing, I'm just being honest :D she outshines from the rest

Natasha looks amazing in all the eds, except the Richardson's one. :blink:

Obsession by Panos Yiapanis
fashion & art-direction by Riccardo Tisci

scanned by Alien Sex Friend-please credit

ive gotten one cover by Yiapanis, but today recived sunbsbo in my post box too)

Most of the editorials are really good. The whole issue is incredible.

I absolutely love the editorials that have been posted. This issue seems amazing.

ASF deserves worship for scanning these! :P I love the last pic, third row of the Obsession editorial, it's just spellbinding.

Anybody know what store I could pick this up in the US?

I'm about to go searching for it tomorrow. :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom63
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->