Nail Polish #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lapis of Luxury looks amazing! I actually got a similar shade from Sephora a few weeks ago, but the quality and application is terrible. I'll be looking forward to the release of these shades :heart:

Lapis of luxury and turquoise & calcos look amazing - I cant wait:woot:

Does anyone know if the Chanel will be released in Australia?

how does chanel PARTICULIERE look on? is good for fair skin with pink undertones? looks like it might be neutral enough.

luckyme - I'm very pale and I found that it made my pink tones look even pinker. American Apparel's Mouse is a similar shade but works much better (for me, at least). I'd definitely try it before you buy.

^ Here's a swatch

23it737.jpg

karlasugar

I didn't have a chance to try Mouse yet although I'd love to, but Particuliere looks awful against my pale skin, too. I think it looks better on medium to dark skin than on super pale people.

i am super super pale as well but with more yellowish undertones, and particulaire looks okay on me now- i do have to agree it looks much better when i am slightly tanned.

I am going to have to get all four of those Essies. I am obsessed with nail polish recently. I got these Revlons yesterday at Duane Reade. They smell like candy when they dry! The purple is a sheer lilac called Gum Drop and the pink is a beautiful magenta called Bubble Gum.

15zh0dx.jpg

^ I think that whole Shrek collection looks appealing when seeing it as a whole, but seeing the colors separately none of them do much for me,. Green is a true Shrek color, except I doubt many would like to wear it on nails - maybe I am wrong...
from entire collection I would probably buy only light blue, because it is such a clear shade, i can't remember any similar colors recently.
purples are decent, but nothing new, yellow also.

on another note, I would really like to be able to buy some scented polish, I think I am becoming allergic to the smell.

^OMFG! I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF THE DAY THAT OPI CAME OUT WITH A PROPER, CREME BABY BLUE... AND IT HAS COME!

When will this collection come out? I'm so excited!

I finally got to photograph my collection:D

OPI Over the Taupe, Parlez-vous OPI?, Done Out in Deco, Hey!Get in Lime

Rimmel - 3 in 1, Rose Praline, Cafe au Lait, Azteque, Big Night Out, Flirty Coral, Rapid Ruby, Hot Gossip, Blue me Away

Bourjois - Rose Sulfureux , Beige Glamour, Claire's, Essie Mesmerize

Maybelline Colorama Candy Apple and French White & Forever strong in Eternal Ivory and Extreme Blackcurrant

Deborah in 22, 33, 27, 34, 13, 28 & 35

S-he in shades 460, 459, 457, 378, 399, 464, 466

randoms

entire collection

my photos

^Yummy! When did you buy Hey! Get In Lime? I can't find it available anymore... Always have to go to the manicure store to get that color painted :(

i just got the chanel PARTICULIERE and its gorgeous on fair rosey skin with dark hair.

^Yummy! When did you buy Hey! Get In Lime? I can't find it available anymore... Always have to go to the manicure store to get that color painted :(

I just bought it from Amazon. A little expensive but if it's a color you really like you might try there but it might depend on where you live. Hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaand, here is my collection. Used to be much larger.:P

Chanel
: Organdy, Blue Satin, Rouge Noir, Vendetta and Inframetal.

LCN: 217, NA6, 106, 203

38, 170, 261, 220, 255, NA11, 276

China Glaze: Ruby Pumps, Frostbite, Lemon Fizz

OPI: An Affair in Red Square, Boris&Natasha, DS Extravagance, Mad As a Hatter, Hey! Get in the Lime, Makes Men Blush

Other: Calvin Klein Bombshell, Zoya Posh (matte), Collistar Melanzana Glitter, Bourjois Brun 09, Alessandro, Essence Very Berry, Max Factor Disco Pink, Essence Date Me, H&M Goddess on Stage

my pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->