Nastya Zhelkovskaya

single.jpg

Nastya/ 1 Model Management Polaroid courtesy of 1 Mgmt
As this time of the year when hundreds of girls hit the streets, all the power clients start to fine-tune their model forecasting antenna. One Mgmt boasts a powerpack of must have models right this minute but Nastya is the girl stirring up the most frenzy on our blue chip client survey. Stay tuned for the evidence.

-models.com

Glad to see she's in NY and that One are going to push her the right way. I've noticed her in Paris one season ago after a show (I think it was Colette Dinigan but not sure) and was completely stunned by her elegant and intriguing silhouette and presence :crush:

I've wondered who she was since I saw her spread in Oyster. Very happy to have found this thread.

Thanks, Bianca, I can't wait to see how she'll do in NY. Lovely polaroid too. ^_^

More good buzz for Nastya!

Douglas Perrett (COACD) lists his favorite new girls on elle.com

NASTYA ZHELKOVSKAYA, One

This Russian beauty is about to blow up. According to Perrett, every casting director, designer, and agent in town has her on their radar. “This girl,” he says, “is gorgeous.”

I took me about ten minutes staring at this picture before I could figure out where I had seen her before. Nastya is such a unique little beauty, I cannot believe I forgot about her like...oops.

Rachel Roy S/S 08:
NastyaRoy1.jpg

(style)

I love her, but she's not that great on the runway, to be honest. :blush:

So lovely in print, though. New tests from New York. :heart:

6czfxc7.jpg
4yg68nr.jpg

4tgiycm.jpg
6gumg45.jpg

elite

I love the new tests :heart:

Doo.Ri Spring 2008