Neiman Marcus

MAKE. THE. TWEED. GO. AWAY.

Poor Coco, she's got to be spinning six feet under right now... the classic tweed blazer is now EVERYWHERE. Even Bon-ton.

FOR THE LOVE OF REASON, CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME IF NEIMAN MARCUS ONLINE SHOPPING FOR FOREIGN COUNTRIES IS ALWAYS A PAIN IN THE ***?????? i am trying to shop a friking' legging for TWO months now and they keep asking me for moooore information, soon they will ask me for the colour of my underwear, i don't know when it's going to end and when they ship the merchandise, if i encounter a tenth of this hassle i will burst into flames!!!!!!!!!!!!

^Sorry to hear about all this hassle that you are going through! I tried to order something from Neiman's online before when I was in Singapore and it was so hard too..they didn't ship my order for a month and when I called they told me that they don't ship orders with an overseas billing address. You would think they'll say that earlier....
So I ended up cancelling my order..but at least it does sound like they are willing to (kinda) work with overseas customers now..if it's any consolation :D

they say that, but i wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled my order, because it is taking forever and they keep asking me weird information and i have to send and say everythink four times, i doubt there's somebody that dumb!!! they ask me for the invoice of the card. i send it through e-mail (ask them previously) and they say they cannot open images!! i've send it through fax three times already!! why do they even need it, if they ask me for the number of the bank!! WTF???? all i wanted was a legging. that's all. i want it so bad, i'll keep on trying for another month if i have to, but i want this to be confirmed and shipped NOW because it is too darn hard!

I just noticed on their website that Neiman Marcus is doing something called NM Fashion Week/Spring 2011 Preview.

Anyone know anything about this?

It starts tomorrow (Mon, 10 Jan) and it says that you can "watch the shows". I wonder if they are staging their own Spring shows for webcast? This could be interesting. There's an hourly schedule on their site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cccccc
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->