Nick Lachey Has A New Girlfriend

it'a amazing what some people can tell about a person from a picture. *insert eyeroll here*

oanadobre said:
I wonder... How can you say that about somebody only after looking at her picture?:huh:
I'm just playing......I'm sure she's a good person in real life. IMO, she looks cheap in those photographs. It's the type of modeling she does. I'm not fond of that type of modeling. She's not modeling high fashion. IMO, the type of modeling she does makes her look a bit like a cheap prostitute...:blink:
Well........she does......So that's where the buck and a quarter remark came in. (it was just a joke) I'm sure she's a good person.....:innocent: :flower:

equinox said:
I'm just playing......I'm sure she's a good person in real life. IMO, she looks cheap in those photographs. It's the type of modeling she does. I'm not fond of that type of modeling. She's not modeling high fashion. IMO, the type of modeling she does makes her look a bit like a cheap prostitute...:blink:
Well........she does......So that's where the buck and a quarter remark came in. (it was just a joke) I'm sure she's a good person.....:innocent: :flower:

Her boobs are too big for high fashion
She's got that kind of Playboy material looking
Str8 boys loves it

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard on E Talk daily that Nick is dating Cacee Cobb, Jessica's best friend and assistant. Kind of weird, no?

I heard that too this morning. *Apparently* Cacee and Nick were at a bar/club together last night and "witnesses" say they were all over each other and about to "rip each other's clothes off." Of course the story went on to say how upset Jessica is now.

izze said:
I heard that too this morning. *Apparently* Cacee and Nick were at a bar/club together last night and "witnesses" say they were all over each other and about to "rip each other's clothes off." Of course the story went on to say how upset Jessica is now.

I don't believe that for a second.

I saw last night on E or Extra (cannot remember which) that he is now dating Petra Nemcova!!!! Doubt it't true, but it IS interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foussman
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->