Nicki Minaj

some new pics
mediatakeout
1277298015nicki_badest_chick.jpg

1277298016nicki_badest_chick1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i just heard her music after months of hearing her name. I hate her music but i am psyched on the fact that she is bisexual and raps about it on mainstream tracks. that is far more progressive then rapping about cars, clothes and jewellery. albeit i dont really know much about rap and how far its progressed over the years...

^^She isn't bi. She said in her new VIBE magazine interview that she doesn't date women and doesn't have sex with women either.
I guess it was just a gimmick.

she looks good on that cover.
i just love her funky makeup and bright eyeshadow

i love the bright neon colours she always uses for something whther its her makeup, hair or outfit

she looked good both on the red carpet and on stage. the wig wud have looke dbad on anyone else but she rocked it

I know she is the artist but I don't think her performance at the BET awards was totally her fault. Besides, she Denies Lip-Syncing on stage, something to do with the pre-recorded track and her vocals being off. Can't believe she would lie about that in this day in age... Anyway, she did look good going to the awards and on stage. She was what I would call, "Nicki hot" in my opinion. Not many would have pulled it off with that wig.

agreed^ btw she was the top winner of the night with 3 awards including 1 as part of Cash money

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->