• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nicky Hilton's Marriage Officially Over

ckashie

Reaction score
Hilton officially ends marriage
09:42 AEST Wed Nov 10 2004

AP - Hotel heiress Nicky Hilton and New York businessman Todd Andrew Meister have officially ended their brief marriage.

A Las Vegas judge on Tuesday granted the newlyweds an annulment, according to a joint statement issued by the couple's representatives.

"Both parties have ended the marriage amicably, and they remain good friends," the statement said.

Hilton, 21, married Meister, 33, at the Las Vegas Wedding Chapel on August 15.

It's not clear when the pair filed the annulment paperwork in Clark County Family Court. A court spokesman said a case under the name of Todd Meister was filed on Monday but the judge sealed it.

Hilton, younger sister of The Simple Life star Paris Hilton, has dabbled in acting and presenting at MTV award shows.

whats with celebrity vegas weddings this year :lol: they really dont work apparently!

i knew that was going to happen, from the pictures they had from their honeymoon they didn't even hold hands and walked like 5 metres away from each other..let's see how long Britney's will last....

It's a good thing they don't let gay people get married they would totally disgrace the sanctity of marriage :doh: :innocent:

Originally posted by maarit@Nov 10 2004, 10:24 AM
It's a good thing they don't let gay people get married they would totally disgrace the sanctity of marriage :doh: :innocent:
[snapback]425666[/snapback]​
Sorry, maarit, but I can't see the connection... :unsure:

Originally posted by maarit@Nov 10 2004, 02:24 AM

This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread! Are you just trying to start something? I don't get it?!?

I'm sorry I got off-topic and apparently my sarcasm wasn't so obivous as I thought - I'm just sick of starter marriages and star marriages that last a year at best. And I'm sick of people saying how gay marriages put the sanctity of marriage under threat where in fact it's those 5-second-marriages that do that.

Golden_butterfly, sorry if you found what I said offensive.

Originally posted by maarit@Nov 10 2004, 07:37 PM
I'm sorry I got off-topic and apparently my sarcasm wasn't so obivous as I thought - I'm just sick of starter marriages and star marriages that last a year at best. And I'm sick of people saying how gay marriages put the sanctity of marriage under threat where in fact it's those 5-second-marriages that do that.

[snapback]426029[/snapback]​
Now, that is a different story. To which I agree :flower:

Originally posted by maarit@Nov 10 2004, 02:24 AM
It's a good thing they don't let gay people get married they would totally disgrace the sanctity of marriage  :doh:  :innocent:

Colour me stupid if I'm wroing but I am almost positivie that Marrit said this sarcastically. Meaning, they won't let gay people get married because apparently it is a disgrace to how sacred weddings/marriages are supposed to be. And then on the other hand you have straight celebs getting married because they are bored on a Saturday afternoon.

She wasn't trying to start an arguement or ridicule homosexuals...just making a point that the logic for banning gay marriages lacks....LOGIC

Edit: Looks like Maarit posted before I did!

Originally posted by maarit@Nov 10 2004, 11:37 AM

That is better - I follow you now. :flower:

I missunderstood,I thought you were serious.
Appologize for tht :flower:

I'm just sick of starter marriages and star marriages that last a year at best. And I'm sick of people saying how gay marriages put the sanctity of marriage under threat where in fact it's those 5-second-marriages that do that.
too true :ninja:

I think they'd been seperated for a while, anyway... saw this coming. In fact, I thought it had already been annulled :innocent:

Maarit, you have to actually tell people you're being sarcastic, because a lot of people just won't get it, otherwise. Personally, I thought it was very obvious and funny. :lol: :flower:

Originally posted by AlexN@Nov 10 2004, 03:20 PM
Maarit, you have to actually tell people you're being sarcastic, because a lot of people just won't get it, otherwise. Personally, I thought it was very obvious and funny. :lol: :flower:
[snapback]426267[/snapback]​

Lesson learned and thanks :flower:

I kinda knew that was supposed to be funny :innocent: I knew someone had to have seen the smile marks he put. Not trying to diss no one but in all I agree too, they're so conentrating on what a gay person is doing or even a celebrity for that matter and not on their own damn selves. In other words, of the great Ludacris :lol: , "Stay the f*ck up out my businazz!, Cause it's mine o' mine." :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jk1988
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->