Nicky Hilton, Hubby Seek Annulment

She looked WASTED in the wedding pictures... maybe that had something to do with it. And Paris was in the background almost laughing. I wouldn't say that got things off to the right foot... Vegas wedding with Paris Hilton involved super wasted at like 5am, and your parents don't even know about it. I feel bad for Rick and Kathy- their daughters can be ultra-embarrassing.

You guys keep asking what these girls are thinking and what they think marriage is...but what DO they think marriage is? Think of it, there aren't very many good role models for happy, healthy relationships in the Hollywood scene, which is where they've been for their ENTIRE lives. It's mindboggling to us, but what/who could have taught them about how to go about having a real relationship in their situation? The more grounded people in Hollywood haven't all been there for their entire lives, or their parents were extremely grounded and worked hard to keep them that way. I dunno, maybe they're the products of their environment...which, ironically, sets them up as examples for the next generation and continues the cycle. :rollseyes:

the kids

eloes said:
You guys keep asking what these girls are thinking and what they think marriage is...but what DO they think marriage is? Think of it, there aren't very many good role models for happy, healthy relationships in the Hollywood scene, which is where they've been for their ENTIRE lives. It's mindboggling to us, but what/who could have taught them about how to go about having a real relationship in their situation? The more grounded people in Hollywood haven't all been there for their entire lives, or their parents were extremely grounded and worked hard to keep them that way. I dunno, maybe they're the products of their environment...which, ironically, sets them up as examples for the next generation and continues the cycle. :rollseyes:

both nicky and todd's parents have been married for years & still together.
why do these kids get married for a month?
todd is a frog.

FYI:
nicky was wated on that wedding night. so was todd. they really like eachother though. i just think they were BOTH being stupid. apparently he flew over on a chartered plane once he got a phone call from her to come over to vegas :wink:

You know, I've gotten drunk before. A number of times. And the worst thing I ever did while tipsy was feel the burning need to belt out The Black Crowes' "Black Moon Creeping" while waiting for one of my girlfriends to quit macking on this guy so we could stumble back to the dorms.

How does one cross the line between "dude, I'm drunk, I'm gonna sing/flash my boobs/mack on that guy/play air-guitar on the pool-stick" to "dude, I'm drunk let's get married"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->