Reaction score
021ce0.jpg
014ia5.jpg

imgmodels

height: 180cm/5'11" - bust: 82cm/32.5" - hips: 85cm/33.5" - hair: Light Brown
dress: 32 EU/2 US/4 UK - waist: 61cm/24" - shoe: 39 EU/8 US/6 UK - eyes: Hazel

23i7xi9nb5.jpg

fmd

thanks Larissa. I realized yesterday that Nicole had no thread, but I was too shy/lazy to start one, haha.

what's her nationality?

French Magazine

pageparkes

She's graduating from her little high school in Nacagdoches, Texas this winter, but girl keeps on movin' movin' movin'. Like a lot of our hot new faces, this one only signed with us last year, has already signed with IMG in New York and is slowly sky-rocketing to the top -- racking up that runway mileage and high fashion editorials. Come February during show season, watch out!!!

luxem1.JPG

Seventeen-year-old Nicole Kaspar's story is the stuff models' dreams are made of. The Nacogdoches native signed with Page Parkes Management and has steadily risen through the ranks, working with F!D luxe, Neiman Marcus, JC Penney and Stanley Korshak. She signed with IMG in New York this year and has already appeared on the cover of French magazine and worked the runway circuit.

Right after our shoot last month, the recent high school grad jetted straight to New York for shows where she appeared in shows for Catherine Holstein, Shipley & Halmos, Tory Burch, Tuleh and a slew of others.

We caught up with her briefly on facebook!

What was your favorite part of New York Fashion Week?
-- "Running into models I recognized and being silly during the long waits at castings, especially when I would spot a model from back home that I knew. I also love the moment at the end of the runway where all the lights, cameras, and focus and is on you. In that moment, I would feel so empowered and beautiful."

What was the worst part?
-- "Definitely all the last minute changes of plans and locations. Catching the subway wasn't always the quickest and those taxi bills racked up. I also sat at one casting for almost 7 hours...that was a long, tired, hungry day!"

Did you have a moment where you had to pinch yourself?
-- "My OMG moment was at the Diane von Furstenburg for American Expess show. I got to open the show, something I had never done before. I was beyond nervous until Diane herself came and sat in a chair at he front of the line where I was. She was so calm and sweet and told me how the dress I wore was special because her daughter had worn a shorter model of it to a political event. All she said before I walked out was "smile" and I was relaxed from that point on."

CLICK HERE to view her current spread for F!D luxe.
shoppingblog.dallasnews.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->