• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Nirvana Naves

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
Dutch newbie at Code :heart:

UeQlrNw.jpg

Height: 178 cm / 5'10"
Bust: 82 cm / 32.5"
Waist: 60 cm / 23.5"
Hips: 90 cm / 35.5"
instagram/codemanagement

Gerrit Rietveld Fashion Show - Karim Adduchi

yIutzU6.jpg

instagram/adduchikarim

so cute!

Interview Germany June 2015

julianwatsonagency.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Nirvana joined Next Models in London

J.W. Anderson S/S 2016 London (O) :magic:

nowfashion via marcBarna

Nirvana backstage at J.W.Anderson

N°1 — @nirvananaves backstage moments before opening the @jw_anderson WSS16 runway show in London. Styling by @benjaminbruno_, hair by @anthonyturnerhair, makeup by @markcarrasquillo, casting by @ashleybrokaw. #LFW #NextSpring2016

instagram/nextmodels

J.W.Anderson Spring / Summer 2016

LONDON — And we’re back! Saturday afternoon Fashion Week in the British capital began in earnest with Dutch beauty Nirvana opening the J.W.Anderson Spring / Summer 2016 runway show at the Yeomanry House on Handel Street, which during normal business hours functions as a recruiting office for the British Army. How appropriate, then for Nirvana to lead the charge for a further quintet of models at Next including Binx, Maja Salamon, Martina Lew (London exclusive), Lineisy Montero, and Vera Van Erp. If this casting is any indication of what’s to be in the coming days, then London Fashion Week should be a outstanding.

Credits include: Client, J.W.Anderson; Collection, Women’s Ready-To-Wear Spring / Summer 2016; Clothing design, Jonathan Anderson; Styling, Benjamin Bruno at Art + Commerce; Hair, Anthony Turner for L’Oréal Professional; Makeup, Mark Carrasquillo for NARS Cosmetics; Production, Laura Holmes Production; Music, Michel Gaubert; Casting, Ashley Brokaw.

blog.nextmanagement.com

I hate fashion's obsession for straight hair, her natural huge afro is one of the most beautiful I've seen lately, looks so shiny and soft.

I hate fashion's obsession for straight hair, her natural huge afro is one of the most beautiful I've seen lately, looks so shiny and soft.

i agree. and since she has a narrow face, it flatters her features by adding fullness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->