Nora Arnezeder

Yesterday evening, she was at the French Telethon "pour Haiti" and she sang a duet with Pascal Obispo

PARIS - JANUARY 25: Nora Arnezeder attends the Christian Dior Haute-Couture show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2010 at Boutique Dior on January 25, 2010 in Paris, France.

gettyimages via daylife.com

PARIS - JANUARY 25: Nora Arnezeder attends Etam Spring/Summer 2010 Collection Launch by Natalia Vodianova at Hotel Ritz on January 25, 2010 in Paris, France. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

gettyimages via fotoglif.com

She looks stunning at the Dior show and I love the pics from the photoshoot in post #93!

Imo her outfit at Dior is vulgar, but her face is always so incredibly beautiful.

Imo her outfit at Dior is vulgar, but her face is always so incredibly beautiful.
I actually like her look at Dior :ninja: Her hair/makeup/demeanour is so demure that she pulls off that dress without looking tacky

:heart:

sexycommenoraarnezeder.png

closermag.fr

the song "loin de paname" that nora sang in the movie "Paris 36" is nominated for an Oscar!
so cool!!
even if she is not nominated directly (only the authors of the song are) I think it's really fantastic

the song "loin de paname" on youtube > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1ewRpU-qw

Ah, thanks - I like the jacket.

That gallery is great, by the way - TONS of pictures that aren't on here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsadrn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->