Novak by McQueen

I really love the mens Novak, I think it might actually be more my style than the womens version. It looks like such an elegant carryall. Structured yet reminiscent of the classic slouchy bowler.

beaumonde said:
I think the group here decided parrotfish.

For fall mcqueen used tilapia not parrotfish - i have all the line sheets and can tell you this for a fact.

What do you think about this small Novak?
94389_v9_122_486lo.jpg

Thats very cute. A great evening bag. I wonder what other colors it comes in.

I like this one better with the different strap. The other one looks like it has studs on the strap.
1.jpg
nap.com

I just bought a large red Novak, and I have to say, it is total perfection. I would really recommend it for a fall/winter bag. I might also get the black clutch.

I know there's a lot of talk of some of the current It bags being "classic," but I feel like unlike the Muse or the Spy, this one really is timeless - you can carry it forever. It manages to be both retro and modern at the same time and its slim, sculpted shape makes it stand out from a lot of the current oversized, slouchy bags.

Diormouse- You are so right! I have the paddington, and the spy, but this bag is the best! Total classic

I've tried ordering a Novak from LVR. They emailed me back saying there has been a rash of unwanted credit card transactions with cloned cards. So I should pay by bank transfer or paypal. Does this sound safe? I would rather pay through paypal just in case. I've never bought anything from LVR before.

^ LVR is reputable and I'd say it's safe. Personally I've ordered lots of things from there and although there sometimes seems to be misunderstanding (do to language barrier?) they always sort it out. Maybe you can try asking to pay with paypal and offer to pay the fees, since the fees may be why they dont want to accept it. Good luck!

It was a hassel to get but my Novak finally arrived. I ordered it from LVR. First they said they only take visa, amex which I don't have so had to use my mom's amex. Then they said they couldn't take that I guess because it was a different name. Then they said they would take paypal. That was another hassel with transfering funds. But it was worth the trouble. Here's a pic. Its the large in Sand.
ca3043.jpg

^Lovely bag, aspen!
The Novak is so refreshingly different from the other bags out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Valkirius
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->