hips: 89 cm/34"
shoes: 40

Picture4.png

sps

girlonright.jpg

fashiontalk

Picture2-1.png

sps

she's great. Marthe's little sister (I think Marthe has a thread on here somewhere)

Nothing new from lovely Odile? :unsure: I just stumbled across the pics of her that I posted above and had saved on my laptop... such a beauty. Would be a shame if she doesn't get more work.

^ Great news ^_^ Thanks for the info! Can't wait to see more. And I'm hoping there's a lot to come!

We just did an extended feature on the maestro yesterday and some new pictures by Gilbert François are already out. Odile goes now by Odile Coco, inspiring name for a girl who never stops getting better and better. Makes her name as precious as her look and attitude, makes the whole package more intriguing and mysterious. The greatest surprises in her book these days aren't only Gilbert's fantastic four (last rows above) but the combination of brilliant new tests and a freshly released editorial from Dutch Cosmo Girl (if only we had the same in France) by another master, Jolijn Snijders. Anything missing in the pretty portrait ? It shouldn't but actually yes, Odile Coco also has a campaign for Bershka (always using the very best newbies). So, keep your eyes wide open and fasten your seatbelts!

http://mariemaud.canalblog.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->