One Tree Hill

Oh, it's sad no one comes on this thread anymore.
I love this show, I'm addicted!

i jumped to season 6 and its mor einteresting than th eprev seasons. Jpshua Jackson as the cocaine addict is funny. Loved the episode where they go back to the jazz age!

Aww, nah I didn't like that episode.
But I'm really liking these last ones. :smile:
If they kill her out, I'm not going to watch oth anymore though. :(

i love one tree hill!!!!!!! love it to death! i'm a big fan of NALEY!!!

next week is the season finale. i think peyton's gonna die. well, not sure but it is only what i think.

spoiler regarding peyton and lucas:

according to wiki, it was confirmed on May 13th that CMM and Hilary Burton would not be back for the 7th season of OTH

Yeah I'm afraid that the 7th season is gonna be really bad. The 6th wasn't good, it was extremely boring except some occasional episodes like when the nanny came back. I'm a huge Leyton fan though and I'm happy they're together

Whaaat, I loved the entire 6th season.. This is the one show that just keeps getting better and better in my opinion.. I balled my eyes out over the season finale.
Personally I don't understand how everyone is so crazy about gossip girl, this show is
so much better. There will be a 7th season for sure, right??

Yeah I know, I was afraid it would look like some new version of the young and the restless (?) because of them going four years later and all grown up and stuff, but it totally doesn't. I think it was pretty good :smile:
But I know Hilarie has her own movie production thing and is getting one ready, so she must be busy...

how r they gonna film season 7 without peyton and luc? :blink:

What did you think about last episode?

The fashion show was not realist at all. Though, I very much liked The Noisettes lead singers outfit.That skirt!

"Asleep At Heaven's Gate" stills

0058600063b.jpg

0058599012a.jpg

0058598089c.jpg

cwtv.com

OMG!! The ending of tonights episode left me in pure shock. Five minutes later I am just at a loss for words...ahhh! I can't wait until next week to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealexc69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->