Otk Or Thigh-high Boots

No one posting for 11 days. So sad. I guess we are all busy with other concerns.

i have ones that come up to my knees and have high heels and semi pointed toe. ive worns boots like these since i was 14(a few years ago) and i think people thought i was either a teenage hooker or really sophisticated. i LOVE these kind though

saw a girl ( mid 20's ) the other day. she had a pair of pull on leather thigh boots that came just above the knees. she teamed that with business style skirt and jacket. they had pointy toes and a thin heel.
Very stylish.

Another " viewing " was a girl with red hotpants, black lycra tights and thigh high laceup boots with platforms and huge heels.... er sorry that girl was a cross dresser coming out of club !!!

To bad she was a guy. It would have been nice to fine a brave woman. Did anyone else have trouble accessing the site the last couple of days?

oh i love! id wear them with jean capris underneath or maybe a long knee length colorful flowy skirt.

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 31 2004, 04:55 PM
These are sorta pretty:

77364-p.jpg

Emilio Pucci $603
@ Zappos Couture ( :unsure: )
[snapback]319404[/snapback]​

just bought a pair, finally :heart:

a beat up vintage pair. aged perfectly from the 70's( im guessing ) burgundy/brown leather round toe , stacked heel , over the knee -i love them.

i wear them over jeans, and with skirts and dresses that are belowthe knee. certainly NOT hooker-ish, but certainly HOT. attention grabbing :brows: mm hmm.

they are slightly big, but, the real pain is taking them off , i usually need assistance :innocent:

I hope you enjoy them although $600 is a bit expensive. I'll bet your boyfriend enjoys helping you out of them. They look like they would fit really well in the leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uche2crazyyy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->