Thigh high boots

Yes, they are michyed, the fact they were thigh high took a bit of getting used to but that's only because they're my first thigh highs. The heels are pretty high but totally comfortable.
saks has them in black, and they had only one size left which i dont think its your size its i think either 35.5 or 35...
they are goregous though, thats a given i think i prefer them more than the ones with laces

I saw a pair of thigh high boots at this japanese shoe shop today! I was screaming with joy but disappointed when I found out the largest size they had was 7. Why do the women in my country have to have such small feet :judge:
Come to Denmark. We only have size 10. :doh:

I have to buy childrens' shoes... :ninja:

^Are you serious :shock::shock:

Size 10 is literally non-existent here! My size 8 is considered "giant" :shock:

saks has them in black, and they had only one size left which i dont think its your size its i think either 35.5 or 35...
they are goregous though, thats a given i think i prefer them more than the ones with laces
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, how did I miss those?! I check out Saks regularly and I didn't see them :blink::rolleyes:

You're right, I'm a 36, although traditionally I've sized up on Louboutins. I'd probably go for 36.5 as I think their sizing is more conservative now. Have to keep my beady eyes peeled as I was actually dreaming about these in my sleep last night :innocent:

I love them!

I love thigh high boots. My thighs are a little thicker than most, so I bought a pair(in black) that fit me perfectly and have the ability to cuff down to the knee. So I can use them multiple ways. I :heart: them so much.

It's all about your pairing, I'd leave minis and tight dresses to the runways and prostitutes. Slim jeans and leggings the best way to go! All about your own body and porpotions.

Restricted Vamp Boots: endless.com ( LOVE THIS SITE, free overnight shipping and returns for all you fashionistas!)

Attachments

• over knee boots-endless.com.jpg
    over knee boots-endless.com.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 1
I posted this in the trendspotting forum, but I'm posting this here because I feel like I must share. Olivia Palermo's boots are gorgeous! Can anybody ID? :D

celebgossip

I love the Stella McCartney, Lanvin and Isabel Marant thigh-highs.

I remember seeing those Zara ones before. I love them.

Last edited by a moderator:
kate_moss_above_knee_boots.jpg

does anyone know what brand kate's boots are? or where i can find some like it. i am looking for some where the toe isn't so rounded! and the heel is not hooker-ish. and also tight all the way up. tia :smile:

goldlion they look lanvin or balenciaga...ysl also has something similiar but with a weirder heel sorta thing...

I have the same boots. They're from zara

Thank you for the ID

and thanks to Olivia for constantly wearing clothes and shoes that are affordable so that us "civilians" don't have to bother with finding alternatives!

Nvm, found them online

***please do not quote pictures***
hidden garments
stella-mccartney-fall-2009-4.jpg

awomanandhershoes.com

^Are the gray ones available in black?

OH my goodness - DYING.
:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Christian-Louboutin-OTK-Platform-Boot-Africa-suede.jpg

THESE are ones that I just... can't forget, no matter how hard I try.
I need them.
Could never afford them though...
Love everything about them - perfection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PyromancerBR
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->