Overalls

I think they're cute sometimes. They can go so wrong so easily, though. The H&M ones in this thread are actually some of the nicer looking ones in this thread, I think, hmm. Those Chip & Pepper ones on the first page are atrocious.

sigh I've been seeing a bunch of overalls in stores lately and it just reminds me of my childhood. I kind of wish I kept my old ones; I wonder if they'd still fit haha

I agree .. the Chip & Pepper ones are hideous. The urbn ones however ... I am <i>lusting</i> after those!

I love the look! but cant pull it off :(
i think only certain people can get away with it

i have those h&m ones as well! i can't wait for the warmer weather to start up again so i can break them back out again.

here's me in some vintage oshkosh bibbies when i moved to nyc 2 years ago. i honestly don't think they've blown up in nyc yet. i've worn them these past few summers without feeling trendy. but now everyone has suddenly seen their revival on the catwalk... so i'm not as down to wear them this season. and not with my heeled clogs, gag!! :blink:

Attachments

• 350120.jpeg
    350120.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 17
^Cute. :woot: :heart:
I recently found a medium/dark wash shorts-overalls that I never really wore and decided upon wearing them this summer. I didn't really identify it as a trend. :unsure: :( Hopefully it doesn't get too big. :ninja:

I love it and they're so cute. But I'm afraid that I look like a little child. I'm only 5'3 and my face is a little bit 'baby-ish'. I wanna wear them too. :cry:

I think it looks gorgeous on models because of the skinny long legs.

:unsure: I cannot believe the ksubis weren't posted. ! Sorry they're kind of difficult to see. But i looooove them. They came in red as well. I got these as a birthday present. Which explains the crown and the happiness.

source is me.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 60
cute tay. Hope it was a good birthday :flower:

i've seen overalls done cute sometimes
but very rarely!
generally...it should never be done.

ksubi102ed.jpeg

Tsubi super skinny zip overhaul (mikey blue)

ksubi116ei.jpeg

same in motley blue

ksubi117ei.jpeg

Chuck biscuit (acid pop gypsey rock)

ksubi118ei.jpeg

same in mikey blue
source: mycatwalk.com

I think the long ones are rather unflattering on the model, but in my opinion somebody petite could pull them off (like Ashley Olsen did).

Almost Famous - I love your poloroids. You look great in the Ksubi's overalls.

What do you reccomend wearing under overalls? A ruffly blouse? A tshirt? Help!:unsure:

couturex said:
What do you reccomend wearing under overalls? A ruffly blouse? A tshirt? Help!:unsure:

I think it all depends on the type of overall...denim ones usually go better with a tee and plain solid ones go better with a ruffled blouse. Tanktops should be okay for both.

Just experiment a little and I'm sure you'll soon find what you like best :flower:

not quite sure if these are supposed to be overalls or high waisted shorts but nevertheless...

http://www.***************/image/2006/Q3/090820061329452798.jpg

source: elle.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blacksun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->