Pan Yan

You're welcome! :heart: She's starring in Levi's for China Ad Campaign! :woot::D

Levi's China Spring/Summer 2013 Ad Campaign

modernparty via Penny

This thread is so dead :cry: JK i even forgot to post her recent work this year & some of her unposted old works! :lol: But i haven't forgotten her of course. I think i've really realized how special she is. Her look is really one of a kind & exotically mesmerizing :heart: She's like Si Miao Bin, both equally stunning yet unfortunately have been overlooked these past years since they've been modelling. She's a total versatile girl who could shift from HF to commercial kind of works. Heck i think she's even great for VS! Therefore i sincerely wishing she would be noticed one day. I still have a high hope for her! :heart:

The Next Face of Beauty

Pan_Yan_e1347599540685.jpg

Pan Yan’s transformative nature allows her to go from a sultry swimwear model with dewy skin and lusciously curled locks to a reincarnation of the Mexican cultural icon and self-portraitist, Frida Kahlo. With the quickness of a camera flash, Yan can morph into just about anyone. Her range takes her from commercial fashion editorials to the covers of beauty magazines, and she won’t be slowing down anytime soon.

The China-born rising star hails from Nanjing, which is a city close to the East China Sea. When friends suggested she give modeling a try, Pan Yan took a chance and went for it. After a few test shots, she began booking some of the most popular magazines in China, from Marie Claire to Harper’s Bazaar Men, and even Cosmopolitan. Last spring, she landed a winking cover for the i-D pre-spring issue. That cover emphasizes some of her most eye-catching features, like her defined cheekbones and her tawny face spotted with sun and freckles.

With her lustrous, warm skin and symmetrical features, it is no wonder why Pan Yan graces the pages of beauty editorials. Her full yet well-groomed eyebrows, flowing black hair, and soft brown eyes give her an undeniable beauty that cannot be competed against. With runway experience under her belt from a Max Mara show in Shanghai, we hope to see more from the Asian beauty in the coming months, as fashion week kicks off around the world.
chaos-mag

Okay these are like 3 years ago but i assure you she's still stunning till today :P

Marie Claire China September 2013

Cosmo August 2013

instarmgt

Madame Figaro China August 2013

Madame Figaro China August 2013

Fashion Health June 2013

instarmgt

ELLE Men China July 2013

Cosmo & Beauty June 2013

ELLE China April 2013

instarmgt

ELLE China April 2013

Madame Figaro April 2013

Marie Claire China April 2013

instarmgt

L’officiel China March 2013

Marie Claire China March 2013

instarmgt

Trendshealth February 2013

Harper's Baazar China February 2013

ELLE China March 2013

instarmgt

Harper's Baazar China February 2012

U+ Weekly December 2011

Vogue China 2011

instarmgt

Fuuh that's really a huge amount of eds. Made me tired completely :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonstop work in Asia, this is stunning.

Harper's Bazaar China February 2014
Armani Story
Hans Neumann (Photographer)
Nicolas Eldin (Hair Stylist)
Pan Yan & Travis Bland (Models)

models

Self Magazine USA March 2014
M:Pan Yan &Sam Taylor. P:Dewey Nicks

tieba

Lifestyle Magazine Monday (14th/April/2014)

weibo/baidu中国超模吧

Last edited by a moderator:
Well even it's not the real show in Milan, it's still nice to see her walking the show ^_^

Gucci S/S 2014 Beijing

fashion.163

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->