Paris F/W 07.08 Fashion Week Streetstyle

PARIS FASHION WEEK S/s '08

This is slightly off-topic. But I am going to be in Paris this fall '07 and I was wondering if anyone had info about how I can get tickets to Paris s/s '08 fashion week? I would really appreciate any help or info you have...

thx.

wow, these pictures are all very inspiring. i am sooo excited to live in Paris

wow all these outfits are amazing. the majority look so great (compared to ny fashion week style ><)

This is slightly off-topic. But I am going to be in Paris this fall '07 and I was wondering if anyone had info about how I can get tickets to Paris s/s '08 fashion week? I would really appreciate any help or info you have...

thx.

Why do you come to Paris? If you're going to a fashion school... it's gonna be easy for you as fashion houses offer jobs to fashion students (you'll go backstage and dress the girls things like that...) but I guess you can do the same without being a fashion student... you have to contact the fashion labels... but it's gonna be harder...
otherwise, you can go outside the places where fashion shows take place and wait until everybody's inside and check the girls if they are still some places for you... say you're a fashion student from usa, etc. make your imagination work...:flower:

hey berlin-
i will be in paris studying at sciences-po, not a fashion school. so i should contact a fashion house directly and see if I can get tickets? could I contact a fashion school in paris as well and just see what other opportunities there are?

i guess if none of that works my friend and I will hang around outside the wherever its taking place (lol) - the louvre and grand palais, right?

thx for responding!

lol. ill just say i go to parsons or FIT? i wonder if that would work?!?

it's amazing hw quite a few of the outfits look like they stepped right out of the 1930's, with the hat trend, large furs and interesting shoes/boots.

lovely pics!

they all look the same
there are alot that dress well and chic but there are also alot that i wonder 'wtf?!'
you would think for fashion ladies, they would have some more variety in terms of color. but balck tights do make even the ugliest legs look wonderful, i dont blame them for wearing black tights or leggings.

I may be condemned to hell for saying this, but the Paris Vogue girls, excluding the fabulous Emmanuelle Alt, are incredibly dire. They're all clones, albeit stylish clones, but I find their styles so boring and lifeless, still.

Most of these pictures are pretty amazing. Once you get past the 'it' items/shoes clad ladies, there are a lot of lovely gems to behold, most certaintly. Fascinatingly enough, no one, not even the obviously trendy girls, looks bad. Amazing, especially when compared to the mess that is NY fashion week.

Great thread, though. :heart:

I found new pics :woot:
35nc1.jpg

dans-paris.blogspot.com

I love the sweater on the left...does any1 know where I can get a similar 1??

does anyone know the paris s/s 08 schedule? can someone start a thread on that. you have to be a moderator to start a thread or no?

eek! i've been obsessing over those open toed boot things in the first pic on post #78...can anyone id them or anything for me!!! :buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->