Paula Patton

Paula at tonight's Cannes gala-FINALLY, perfecton!
jzwfn8.jpg

2j2wxvc.jpg

19m92e.jpg

34444rp.jpg

n33d75.jpg

oaxfew.jpg

1zwgm5s.jpg

wireimage

Last edited by a moderator:
:clap:OH YES! Paula, you did it!! She looks spectacular. I really would love to see video of Paula holding on to her dress as she walks. You can bet it would be poetry in motion. Nice how her hair is pulled back as it reveals more of her natural beauty.

I love the blue dress on her. However, it is loose fitting but a bit too much fabric close to her armpits. I do love the length as it shows off her sexy toned legs.

I love the pics script.

Holy cow! She looks amazing!!!! And boy does she stand out in that lineup wearing that vibrant color!

Thanks for posting SG!

Paula at a Cannes gala last night. This dress and Robin's too casual attire...ugh, it hurts my eyes!
20zvbsn.jpg

dy82u1.jpg

55qe5h.jpg

117gqok.jpg

retna

^Actually, Paula's dress looks decent on her. But at the Cannes gala? Maybe something more sophisticated would have been better. I love to see Paula advertise for designers (J. Mendel for an example), that would really boost her sense of style. So far, Paula still hasn't done wrong by me. Robin Thicke on the other hand...well, he is a talented singer.

Script :flower:

Paula needs to channel Ava Gardner when she dresses. That is the kind of body she has. The flimsy unstructured dresses she wears don't do her justice.

I agree. But it appears she's most comfortable with it. As Paula grows older she will realize what could have been done better.

^Never a failed moment of delight when viewing her.

Nice post script, as usual.

Paula Patton at the Women in Film Crystal and Lucy Awards (June 12th, 2009:(

thecelebritycity

Not spectacular but cute enough.

Her husband looks like a werewolf in that pic.

^Oh my stars... may I say, she is very much easy on the eyes in those pics. But her waist appears to be slightly lost (as if that matters).

Script, you are bad... :flower:

I almost liked that outfit until I scrolled down an realized it was a short dress.

^I almost agree to a certain extent. However, Paula has the gams to wear that outfit well.

Actually, it's one of the better outfits she has worn in a while.

I like the animal print. Regarding Paula's hair -although I perfer longer and curly, it looks spectaular. Her shoes with the outfit :neutral:.

Nice post Script.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaywootoo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->