Peter Pilotto F/W 09.10 London

cbdas

Reaction score
pilotto2.jpg

pilotto3.jpg

pilotto.jpg

First pics in.One of my most anticipated shows.Pilotto + Schwab deserve to be at the same level as Kane.
So far its not enough to figure what the whole collection will be like.There will be amazing prints I can presume.The mineral-esque ones for ss09 where fantastic.

Credit:Gettyimages.com

Thank you!
I love this so far.I can see some of the prints are going back to the galactic/constellation style a few seasons ago..except now its more subdued and less literal on more flattering cuts.
I want to know what the majority of the prints are a reference too though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the prints and the embellished shoulders. But common it's a fall collection, what is it with all the bare legs this season?

A lot better than last season. :heart:
I'm sure you can do wonders with these pieces, even if it all looks a little rushed on the runway, probably due to limited budget.

thanks for posting, kiddo.

Nice prints, nice dress, what else can I say

The last coat is amazing

Savagely ugly boots, the prints are outrageously stunning though. Detail shots would be heavenly.

Ide like to know what the textural coats are made from, shame about the shape though.
It kind of ticks all the boxes but I dont find it exciting, a bit wooden and bland infact if you compare it to Kane >.<
The boots are horrible but the bracelets look cool from the side view.

interesting !
some dresses looke really nice

the boots are better than the collection...

(that is coming from a straight male however...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anna Nilufer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->