Philadelphia Shopping

^ I heard about that, I need to go check it out =).

its loovveeellyy it was my favorite haunt while i was in philly and theres this one kid who works there who looks like ron weasley mmmmhmmm. chocolate and ron weasley. cant get much better than that

I dunno if its me or what, but Franklin Mills has become so run down and borderline sketchy (as far as characters) in my opinion. I remember years ago, before Woodbury became all the hoopla, people would take buses down there from NYC and shop. It's dark and besides the NM Last Call and Saks Off Fifth (bothof which are iffy) I think Franklin Mills is washed up....I'd skip it

i go to franklin mills strictly for shoes. i go about 2 times a month to the neimans and have the best luck finding fabulous deals on amazing shoes. i have bought $500 ferragamo wedges for $50, $790 valentino sandals for a little over $100, $190 kors flip flops with ankle ties for $19

i dont bother with the clothes, but if you love shoes, its worth checking ou!!!

^Thanks (I'll check out the shoe stores). I went there for sneakers last week (to franklin mills) and wow, it's horrid on the weekends. Just really sketchy people and some of the stores suck when it comes to neatness. The best time to shop there is basically at 7pm on the week nights.

Can someone guide me to some good places for vintage shopping in Philly? I know there's a buffalo exchange on chestnut but other than that I'm clueless

^ there is a cute vintage store on 18th street, its between chestnut and walnut... kind of across from stilleto, just make sure you are looking up because its in the upstairs of a building... Other than that I dont do much vintage shopping in Philly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->