Please Help Me With My Homework/Research/Survey

You want to know how to pronounce that using phonetic symbols?

God... I know a little french.. and I know how to pronounce it all.. but that would seriously take forever to type out how it sounds.

I really need help badly for the correction of my written English for three short poems!! Anyone? :heart:

Thanks a lot for helping me!!!! I really needed this. :heart:

So many essays to do, I hate being at the last minute...... :blush:

Any Psychologists on here? *Please respond, this is for a school project*

I have to interview a psychologist for a final project at summer school(I wanted an easy load next year), so if anyone here is a psycologist, is studying to be one, or knows a psycologist well enough to answer my questions for them, could you please answer the following questions for me? You can PM me the answers if you're not comfortable posting them. Here are the questions:
1.Name:
2. What is your exact job title?
3. How lonmg have you had this job?
4. What other jobs did you have before this one?
5. What, if any, promotions do you hope to have in the future?
6. What are your job responsibilities?
8. What is the hardest part of your job?
9. Why did you decide to become a psychologist?
10. What do you like most about your job?

Sorry, i dont know any phychologists. Maybe my mom has a friend or something, I'll check. :flower:

Anyone here good at math? Im having huge trouble with this one question, i dont know if its an obvious answer and im looking too far into it or not. The teacher didnt teach much on this and i have to hand it in tormrow morning.

So here it is:

Use the quadtratic function tha shows the height of an object above the ground after it has fallen from 9.0m.

a) calculate the heights above the ground after 1second, 2seconds, 4 seconds

b) calculate how far the object fell during each time.

thanks in advance :smile:

no one i know seems to know the answer :rolleyes:

i wish i was good at math...sadly i've gotten bad grades in every math class i've ever taken :(
just go to the teacher early tomorrow and ask s/he to explain it!

yourbestfriend said:
Anyone here good at math? Im having huge trouble with this one question, i dont know if its an obvious answer and im looking too far into it or not. The teacher didnt teach much on this and i have to hand it in tormrow morning.

So here it is:

Use the quadtratic function tha shows the height of an object above the ground after it has fallen from 9.0m.

a) calculate the heights above the ground after 1second, 2seconds, 4 seconds

b) calculate how far the object fell during each time.

thanks in advance :smile:

no one i know seems to know the answer :rolleyes:

ummm...

I'm no mathematician or anything, but...

I think you just need to know the formula(s)...your teacher probably gave them to you or they are in your textbook :flower:

coeur said:
pls. write phonetics so i can pronounce it properly! thanks!

Nous sommes au stand de F.C. mod' au salon du pret-a-porter. Vincent, le responsable de l'organisation, attend Veronique pour regarder les photos pour le catalogue. Il lui telephone. Elle arrive avec Marine, la photographe. Des journalistes se presentent sur le stand pour la presentation de la nouvelle collection. Apres le salon, dans les bureaux de F.C. mod', Vincent envoie un message electronique a Veronique.

this is an assignment from my french proffeseur.

if you look in a real, live French dictionary it should give you the right phonetic pronunciation :flower: . I think.

If anyone needs help translating English, I'm a native speaker with a (limited) understanding of a coupla other languages.

But mostly just English.

Last edited by a moderator:
DivaEsque said:
ummm...

I'm no mathematician or anything, but...

I think you just need to know the formula(s)...your teacher probably gave them to you or they are in your textbook :flower:

first class today no textbook. and the question says to refer to the textbook :(

ill just go to the teacher tomrorow morningbefore school

thanks anyways :smile:

thanks, thats helpful for reminding me of last years work, its been about 12 months since my last math class

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->