Polish Street Style

img3127gx3.jpg
img2932nh3.jpg
img1430fb5.jpg
img2639bj5.jpg
img2587fg5.jpg
img1906jp7.jpg

facehunter.blogspot.com

no wroclaw on photos.. its such a shame.. but i quite agree with someone who said previously that we poles have a very bad style.. some of this girls obviously are colourful.. but they look like christmas trees. soooo tacky.

hate polish way of dressing. nowadays its all about copying style from something like so you think you can dance.

oh. and people on this pictures, some of them are well-recognizable.. i dont know if it was the intention. but some of this people appeared in photoshoots in underground magazines or in public tv shows like 'poland's got talent' or 'you can dance'... i see many familiar faces..

This last one fits her so well! :D

What a nice pair of booby boobs ahahaha!

the second one is monika brodka i think. she is a famous singer in poland...

^ Monika has awesome style recently, hasn't she?:buzz:

+ girls on a first and the last one looks adorable too:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Monika has awesome style recently, hasn't she?:buzz:

+ girls on a first and the last one looks adorable too:wub:

Agree, I love Monika's outfit!

z5871461xgv9.jpg
z5862057xri6.jpg
z5857232xsv6.jpg
z5846372xvl1.jpg
z5841966xlu7.jpg

lula.pl

Last edited by a moderator:
some of them are shot in wroclaw, my hometown. :wink:

but i dont like this looks. poland is far behind other countries.

^ Agree, Polish still avoid more original, unconventional clothes, because they're afraid of other people opinions.
But I think it's not so bad. In my city, Warsaw, I see more and more well dressed people. We need some time to change.

you know, i wish people, especially girls and women, would have a look at this forum. i mean.. i dont say i am the best dresser downtown, but i am scared because of all these girls wearing emo clothes from h&m, stradivarius and bershka. also. there are free-spirited girls like this lady in purple pants who think themselves as some boho-**** or something..

well. sorry. i am frustrated because of our national style. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->