Post your favorite Oscars looks

Damn...this is tough!

As far as total package: it has to be Halle or Nicole...they looked flawless.

Definitely NOT Gwyneth...her dress didn't fit properly.
Charlize's dress didn't have that umph I like for the Oscars
I loved Julia's dress but I don't know...

I'm not sure either. . . .

but it could be Julia because it looks like she was born for that dress!:wink:

but Halle's was really an entrance maker :o

Charlizes brought back old hollywood :wink:

and Gwyneth channeled Grace Kelly! :rolleyes:

but it had to be Nicole she looked flawlesly chic in that dress and arm in arm with then hubby Tom Cruise.

Charlize is ahead? :shock: :yuk:

My vote goes for Julia. :flower: It was very surprising and I gasped when I saw it.

Personally, I would have picked something like Julia's Valentino if I were in her place ( :lol: ). However, I had to vote Kidman's Galliano because she gets plus points for picking something so unexpected. Who would have thought that shade of acid would look good on anyone? She looked stunning.

:o so hard to choose- great poll ignitioned32 :wink:
i chose galliano on nicole kidman. :unsure: but they all do look so elegant. :heart:

Duh!
Charlize Theron in Vera Wang!
Charlize's got the style, the bod, the face, the vintage jewelery, the flawless designer -season after season-, the timeless look, even the bag's two thumbs up!
Sorry ... I wud've gone for Halle, but I'm not crazy about the top of the dress!

Oh God. Oscar fashion. I understand everyone wants to play it safe, but lord! It's like prom at an affluent suburbian private school. So boring. So ineptly grasping for glamour. Except for Kidman's Galliano, which was beautiful, safe yet still interesting. The other three put me to sleep.

hands down julia's vintage valentino. although nicole's galliano is a close runner-up.

hmmmmm i did like the Halle Berry dress but i kinda dislike people like her :lol: . i cant expmain why but shes a particular type of person with a particular PR which bugs me :wacko:

so i chose julia :innocent:

CHARLIZE!

Julia: :yuk:
Halle: has dressed better
Gwen: :unsure:
Nicole: always looks beautiful--especially now that she's rid of that elf, Tom.

Originally posted by mishaktty@May 24th, 2003 - 1:22 am
Nicole: always looks beautiful--especially now that she's rid of that elf, Tom.
Tom has become one of the most annoying-looking stars. The annoyance level peaked on Mission Impossible 2. My God! That Hair! Those clothes! He looked so stiff and stupid. Nicole rode his coattails in, she was smart to get off when she did. I have no idea what Penelope Cruz is thinking, why she chose to hitch to that cheese bucket is beyond me. She has proven her abillity to bed hop into co-stars laps, why didn't she chose one with more talent? It can't just be the money as there a lots of richies who are still box office smashers she could have leased herself to. Perhapes Tom Cruise is Spain's Jerry Lewis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->