Prada F/W 08.09 : Linda Evangelista & Patrick Petitjean by Steven Meisel

bluedolphin

Reaction score

modelhommes:woot:

he change young:blink:

2593860031_95b1758f6b.jpg

Miuccia Prada released to WWD a preview of her fall Prada campaign featuring Linda Evangelista dressed in a collection strong on lace and sly gender plays. "We imagined her so beautiful in this collection," the Italian designer said. Steven Meisel photographed Evangelista in a New York studio last April, with Guido Palau in charge of hair and Pat McGrath the makeup. The campaign will first appear in the August issue of Vogue Italia, on newsstands July 4.

Source| WWD

Last edited by a moderator:
the prada ad looks good.

Interesting that Miuccia is using more mature models for her FW 08 campaigns for both donna and uomo.

There is something off about Linda's expression in that picture but it could just been small image playing tricks on my tired eyes.

I am in LOVE with Patrick's shot - amazing to see him without the beard.

The setting is a lot like Prada Fall 2007.

And I agree with Luxx, there is definately something very off about her expression. She looks awfully flat aswell, but that could just be the airbrushing.

wow
interesting:smile::smile:
I like bluish ad in picture
I look saw linda's position in fashion magazine at old time

like mr. meisel:smile:

thank you bluedolphin
:smile::smile::smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugly and boring i hate the exes of photoshop:(

wow, I actually like Linda's shot

can't wait to see the rest!

I'm going to have to see Linda's shot in print before I make any judgments...right now I just really don't know what to think.

i must say i am not really impressed by Linda there, something off there.. i am a bit confused about it right this moment:huh:

I think they look gorgeous. I don't really like Linda's expression but the picture is so small that it could be just that, I don't know. Overall, I really like them.

I've noticed Linda always seems to be giving the same expression ever since Meisel shot her for VI.

Let the 'I miss Sasha!' comments begin :(

This feels very Valentino :unsure:

I prefer the menswear ad, less airbrush and more human. The man is very handsome and interesting :blush:

Need to see bigger pics of Linda's shot.

Patrick! :clap:

His ad is way better than Linda's :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarajevoblues
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->