Prada F/W 2018.19 by Willy Vanderperre

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Models: Amanda Murphy, Mica Argañaraz, Sarah Fraser, Sasha Pivovarova, Amber Valletta, Anok Yai, Liu Wen, Kiki Willems & Fran Summers

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like a caricature of Prada.

Or a typical Philipp Plein campaign.

Very Vaporwave with all that neon and slight blur/chromatic abberation. At least is not as ascetic as the last few campaigns Willy's done but Glen Luchford would have been amazing for this considering how he nailed down the film noir aesthetic for Prada in the 90's and he still seems to have that cinematic element in his work.

Hmm, I need to see more to be convinced.

This looks pretentious so far

Yes! My S/S 2012 shoes are back in the FW 2018 Prada campaign!!!
I don't know what is the message behind them releasing those shoes when they weren't even on the runway...

I don't hate the image. It's rather interesting...But i'm confused.
But i agree, it looks like someone trying to do Prada rather than Prada itself.
Waiting to see more.

This better be multi girl cause so far it's a big no.

i can't believe they put those shoes in the campaign, what is going on there?!

and even the shoe as a print on a bag, what

Last edited by a moderator:
I just cant feel any real thought or passion behind any of Willys images in the last few seasons. Its all very standard and expected.
Amanda Murphy is great though.

All the trimmings are winning me over. Emphasis on trimmings and not the actual photography. Because Amanda seems just dumped onto spots, there's very little energy.

I like the shoe shot, that's it. Not nearly as bad as Willy's past campaigns for Prada, but no triumph either.

I actually like it. I hate to see that much logo but there’s something interesting in this campaign as a whole.
And I like the fact that it’s just one girl.

Maybe the most memorable effort of Willy for the brand.

some of the shots are nice but come on! the styling is ATROCIOUS. I can't believe that I'm watching such horrible clothes/bags/shoes from Prada.

Miuccia, Olivier, Willy, Ashley and Fabio needs to go to holidays for like...10 years.

Say whatever you want about Willy but I'm starting to blame Miuccia for this. I want to believe that she has the last word about everything -in terms of design and aesthetic-. At least for me, she's the complete responsible about those tasteless collections and advertising campaigns.

Possibly one of the ugliest collections of all time, parading around as something intellectual and meaningful. Totally embarrassing for Prada.

That tweet suit over the fair-isle sweater with the matching tweed skirt, decked out in the hideous silicon logo patches...I've never seen anything so atrocious.

I kinda like it. I wanna see the rest.

It's a big improvement. The shoe shot is sick! I hope this is the only set and Amanda is og.

I quite like this, at least is not boring like the past campaigns and i'm really happy to see Amanda.

I like it. It’s quite exciting copared to what Willy has been offering the past few seasons.

What's the point on trying to sell the same shoes from S/S 2012?? Prada is so confusing to me, from the collections to the marketing campaign. TERRIBLE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->