Prada S/S 05 Milan

the good old days of Prada when it wasn't another one of those freakshows... gotta say tho, it starting to improve again. especially with that great Cruise collection.

The belts over the cardigans/jackets and over dresses remind me of how influential Prada is.

Christopher Bailey totally took the belts-over-jackets from Prada! :ninja:

Plagarism is the highest form of flattery though, no? :lol: :innocent:

Details:

2jbr0w6.jpg
116rfat.jpg

2e5iauo.jpg
97v4fl.jpg

style.com

The accessories are to die for!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :wub:

And the SHOES? Perfection!! Most wearable pieces of art-shoes that Prada has ever produced! :cool:

The colors were amazing in this collection!! You could wear pieces from this today and still look relevant and modern.

That's the genius of Prada! :wink:

^ ha, you're really going through a Prada moment these days, love it :P :heart: ..

It's weird how almost 9 years later (!), I still have the same reaction. My issue was/is probably the feathers, and silhouettes, and palette, it's a bit too psychedelic combined with my least favorite side of the mid noughties, which is the obsession with contrasts and overuse of accessories and like.. contrived eccentricity. Something like that. Thankfully she got better around 2006 (and lost it again later :lol:).

Yes!!! I've really been hoping for a video of this show for a really long time.. :heart::heart: Thanks for posting. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->