Prada S/S 2011 : Arizona, Kinga, Mariacarla, Tati & Zuzanna by Steven Meisel

I feel the exact opposite of you all, I love it all... cept the shoes... it's a tad meh to me. YAS Arizona!

I kind of like it. slightly boring and the clothes are horrible. super horrible actually. but I like that maria carla got prada again!

^don't like her profile but i love arizona still

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprisingly I really do like this. There's something about the direction that works. The collection look great!

There something off with the sunglasses shot for me, Arizona's head looks a lot bigger comparing to her arms.

I love the moos of this campaign, though. It's so sunny and summery.

I sort of like the colors and enjoy the look they were going for, but everything else isn't working in my opinion. There's no control in the chaos- it's helpless.

I'm taking out all my bitchy comments about the campaign.
Meisel and Prada can do no wrong, even with the most random direction they manage to create something special. The lighting is a pure delight, and with all those colors I feel like lounging on a beach in Cuba.

Does anybody recognize what Arizona and Zuzanna are wearing in the new shot? I don't recall these clothes neither from the show nor resort presentation :unsure:

I wonder if Tati shoots actually made it... :ermm:
Biased,I know.
I need to see the full campaign to decide if I like this or not.
So far I think they look a bit amateurish-

I like the ad campaign but they shouldn`t have covered the clothes with bags. The new shots look like they`re photos of a bag designer and the clothes are regretted

from the leaked images to the finished product.. wow. photoshop does wonders!

My first impression when I saw it, wasn't the best, but I think I've started to like it already. No doubt, the star of this is Mariacarla, she rocks it. I love to see Zuzanna there, she is such a perfect choice for it!

My first impression when I saw it, wasn't the best, but I think I've started to like it already. No doubt, the star of this is Mariacarla, she rocks it. I love to see Zuzanna there, she is such a perfect choice for it!

agreed! she's the star of everything. :blush::heart:

Actually, I didn't enjoy Mariacarla's shot much at all, mostly for the styling. Even her stare could not defeat it.

However, I love everything else. It works. I can't say how but it all works in a crazy way. Versus LV's which is just....crazy distracting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->