Proenza Schouler F/W 11.12 : Zuzanna Bijoch by Willy Vanderperre

I kind of like it. It's very eye cathing and I love the saturation.
:heart:

I really love their idea for the campaign, it works so well for the collection and its amazing prints.

Not sure if I like Zuzanna's look here, but I'm loving those anyway.

I get where they were going for but seriously, they made her look absolutely horrendous....

Zuzanna is definitely my favourite new face at the moment, I loved the collection and I like the colors. But I fee like there's too much going on here. You can't really focus on the clothes. Last season was more effective on that point, but I'm sure these ads will draw a lot of attention in print.

:( i am not a fan. hate the colours, didn't like the collection.

This is so bad. The 'ethnic' print background is neither here not there. I know that was the whole theme of their collection, but this Paint background is awful. And Zuzanna, while killing it this season, looks like a corpse. The lighting, makeup and photoshoop make her face looks sick and terrible.

was so happy for Zuzanna because she continues to take beautiful shots but these are not good, and i was hoping Tara got this. Her face would have suited this dull theme more because it's so strong. Zuzanna just looks over it

The effects looks like a tetris game. I like it though

I like the concept but it was executed poorly. I think the background was just a tad overpowering. I think they could've kept the same vibe even if they had one horizontal line for the name of the brand which I also think could've have been larger. Or maybe Zuzanna could've been in front of a white background with the boarder in the pattern of the dress that she's wearing.

Nice colour blocks reminiscent of the prints and weaves they're using, but what's with the ecstasy faces?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->