Raf Simons F/W 13.14 by Willy Vanderperre

Oh, I love this! The green background and the vivid colors on those fantastic pieces works tremendously well. I just love the naturalness of the setting used with these very interesting, bright pieces. It's a lovely contrast.

The shots with the logo on them are so much more powerful than those without logo!

Gorgeous campaign :buzz: Willy and Raf are always a winning combination.

This is so great. Infinitely better than Pierre's campaigns for Raf, which really lacked the vibrancy that he has as a designer.

For his Fall/Winter 2013-14 campaign, Raf Simons teamed up once again with longtime friends and collaborators, photographer Willy Vanderperre and stylist Olivier Rizzo. The images, shot in a park in their home town of Antwerp continues Raf Simons ongoing exploration of a young man in the city. The campaign will launch on www.rafsimons.com on Tuesday June 25th, and will be followed shortly after by a video launching as well on www.rafsimons.com.
Raf Simons Official Facebook Page

Awful clothing, interesting campaign.

Couldn't agree more.

The photographs themselves are eye-catching, however. I always love Willy's work and this is no exception.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shots with the logo on them are so much more powerful than those without logo!

I agree! Not sure the logo even has anything to do with it, I just hate the model's facial expression in the shots without the logo. The ones with the logo are awesome, very striking and interesting.

I get a slight late 90s Purple Fashion etc vibe from these (nature, improvisation), but more polished obviously. Love the logo shots too, hope they make it into print. :heart:

The shots with the logo are striking, I really like the layout of them. I'm sure this will look incredible in print, the colours pop! :heart:

The composition and the logo placement in these ads is genius! Love.

These are simple but really good, the colours and compositions are excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Colors and the setting are gorgeous, so excited to see this in print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->