Pulling Fashion Strings - WSJ Anna Wintour Interview

DaraKaye said:
Let me see...well i read the devil wears prada, but that wasnt supposed to be about "anna wintour"- but it definatley was. I also read her Biography and know a little about Conde Nast and basicaly she just is really nasty to people, will fire people for being fat or ugly. Demands the people that work for her to be thin and dress a certain way. I would reccomend reading her biograpgy it is very interesting,e ven if it is trash.

Well that's pretty effed up. I'm sorry but I don't think she's exactly gorgeous. =X

thanks for the article!

and it is true that she wears a lot of color, especially in the summer time she's usually in red or green and white or something bright.

hey great article!! i really loved it...
in spite of what many people say (nuclear wintour, devil wears prada, etc) i think she sounds like a very nice, intelligent and aware of her role lady

I love one of the sentences used in the devil wears prada: "If she were a man they would just say how well he does his work"
And that's totally true.

^i wanted to write the same, funny.
I don't like her from what I've read, but she can't be that bad, i mean, she's got family and her daughter doesn't seem unhappy to me.

Shes a tough lady, shes amazing at her job though; strict, mean and nasty- heh life?

Anna Wintour is the only fashion editor with guts ... I adore her and I am going to be just like her, a b*tch who always gets her way and authority, sans her bob haircut :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmozale
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->