Rachel Zoe for Judith Leiber

Whoa, man...Rachel Zoe is not worth that much. She's kinda tacky and she's responsible for churning out the Hollywood clones

meowmix said:
i'm sure indsay and nicole love these things...as long as theyre freebies

I'll love them too if Rachel Zoe gave me one (or two, or three..) :innocent:

^ :D exactly! i think lindsay has a tendency to overdo the freebie thing... i heard at some sunglass event she just took armfuls of them, as much as she could carry

^ LOL i am so amused at that. are there any pics/articles/sources that mention that??

she has all the money in the world to buy fashion things..:o i really wonde rhow much of their wardrobe do celebs really pay for :ninja:

where will they be selling these??
i wonder if they will sell...?
theres always people willing to pay outrageous prices, but.. this is RACHEL ZOE.
hmm

they featured these on acess hollywood and had ms. zoe with like four or five on her arms.....such tackky crap! and the snippits of her wh*ring them around and telling A.H. "oh yah, lindsay and nicole have like threee of them! and they look just perfect for a nite out, as well as a day bag...blah blah blah" we wont mention that the only reason they have them is because they were free and the only reason they were wearing them is because SHE styled them that nite! ERRRRRRRRRGH!!!!

with all that bling and that leather i can't see it as a daytime casual bag :ninja:

haha i am just curious if this sells! :P

The current issue of Elle Accessories has an interview w/ Zoe and a few pics of her bags. They are certainly eye-catching, too much so for me personally. The materials are lovely, though, and there's a lot to choose from.

(Elle)

To me it looks like she took something from every popular bag around and mix it up in this tacky mess.

I read in the same article (or another one in WWD, I forget which) that Zoe bought her first LV at age 12 w/ her birthday money, and has more than 450 handbags in her collection...

There must be a small fortune stowed away in her closet! :lucky: I wonder if she keeps them all in one place?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think this woman is a little nutty. these bags look like something that belongs in a rap video along with a pimp cup

The bags are not THAT bad....but they are not THAT good to command the prices that they are going for!

meowmix said:
i think this woman is a little nutty. these bags look like something that belongs in a rap video along with a pimp cup

:lol: Where is Kimora Lee Simmons when we need her? She would LOVE these Rachel Zoe bags. They're just her style. Ooh! Or Lil' Kim. If Rachel taps into the WAGs/video girl crowd she could have a hit on her hands.

From Fashionweekdaily.com

All That Glitters
The parade of Rachel Zoe's new golden bags for Leiber grows

(LOS ANGELES) Stylist-to-the starlets Rachel Zoe and minaudiere queen Judith Leiber have teamed up to make two red carpet-worthy bags. For Fall 2006, the two created an angular clutch—"Cleopatra"—and a soft hobo bag—"Medusa"—both of which feature customized snake hardware. Naturally, Zoe's angels Lindsay, Mischa, and Nicole are already taking them to town, as did a lovely Lydia Hearst at The Daily MINI launch party.
As no two glamazons are alike, the bag, available at the Leiber flagship on Madison Avenue, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Bergdorf Goodman, will be made in a wealth of materials, including alligator and metallic suede, and a bevy of shades, including wine, pale gold, and emerald. Act fast, though—once launched into it-status orbit, if such a thing still exists, bags do have a way of floating out of reach.

The article included pics of stars w/ the Zoe bags...

Lydia Heart

Mischa Barton

Linday Lohan

Nicole Richie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->