Ralph Lauren F/W 2024.25 New York

Despite being a new collection its still giving off that effortless old money sophistication that many of today's designers have failed to grasp. Its classic RL with the right balance of shimmer, heavy textures and that all American effortlessness that defines the brand.

Absolutely flawless. Ralph would've gotten a standing ovation from me, was I sat at the show. Sublime from the opening look with Christy Turlington to that last look on Anok Yai. Another Ralph Lauren collection executed to perfection. So lush, so luxurious and so unbelievably sophisticated. Those fabrics and that colour palette... :heart:

Christy is the personalization of elegance, she will die BEAUTIFUL... Anok's latest look is wonderful, everything in this collection is what I love about Ralph Lauren, simple and elegant!

Beautiful as always. You can't go wrong with him. Everything looks very expensive and well done. Gorgeous cast too!

Classic Ralph...yes, I know this is his style and signature...but I can´t remember how many times I have seen similar collections like this one coming from him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->