Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses

poule

Reaction score
clubmaster.jpg

source: allure-allure.blogspot.com

After Wayfarers, I see more and more people wearing Clubmasters.

Hate it or love it?

love it.

i've gone to lens crafters 4 times in 3 days (another story...) and i try them on every time!

Everytime I see these glasses I think of the dad on the tv show Heroes :P

I don't like them...I prefer wayfarers instead regardless if they're very mainstream atm or whatever.

as eyeglasses I think they're OK.

but, ehhh. i love them about as much as wayfarers. and they probably flatter even less peoples' faces (not that that stopped 'em before)

My grandpa wears these! :lol: I like them, i'd rather move on from the wayfarers and see something else become popular.

My grandpa wears these! :lol: I like them, i'd rather move on from the wayfarers and see something else become popular.

i was trying to remember who i knew who had these, and it's definitely my friend's grandpa :shock::lol:

clubmasters.jpg

credit: blog.thisnext.com

clubmaster2.jpg

credit:vintage-sunglasses-shop.com

These remind me my mother in the 80's... But I'm afraid to like it..!

I don't know about these, they're cool but they remind me too much of what I could picture a serial killer in a movie wearing

omg i actuelly want some like mad!!! there a bit geek chic but amazing!!

They looked great on Morrisey...I'm not sure if I could carry these off, but they're interesting!

I have a vintage pair of clubmasters. I got them 2 months ago from my uncle. Like them a lot!

I tried them on last summer (since i was kinda sick of my wayfarers) but they didn't really flatter my face. it made me look so pretentious for some reason...

I love these sunglasses but i could never pull them off :(

I have clubmasters and i love them, because they can hide my eyes after a bad night ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->