Ray Ban Clubmaster Sunglasses

I caved, can't wait to get them. ^_^ Hope the lens is as dark as the picture shows.. #zoesaldana made me do it. :wink:

^^As long as they're not polarized they'll be dark. Polarized lenses are lighter.

They came in and are perfect. :flower:

my own image fashionchalet.net
goc2p.jpg

I got a pair of these for 12 Euro last year. I would never buy real Ray Bans... I sit on my glasses too much :doh: :lol:

these are my dream sunglasses. after owning wayfarers for a while, I thought it was high time to upgrade. they have a similar look but classier. still not quite ready to shell the $135 that it would cost. short term plans

I got a pair of these for 12 Euro last year. I would never buy real Ray Bans... I sit on my glasses too much :doh: :lol:

I've sat down on my Raybans before without breaking them. They are more durable than cheaper sunnies.

I have a pair of clubmastes, but they get tangled in my hair, so I have never worn them...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm clumsy as hell, but I've never broken (or sat on) my Raybans.
I have dropped them on several occasions and I must say their glass is pretty durable, no scratches. :rolleyes:

I own the ray ban club master sunglasses but mine are a green color like the ones the celebs have been seeing wearing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->