Riccardo Tisci - Designer

This is a millionaire. He was already rich leaving Givenchy. He probably had an insane contract at Burberry and left richer.
Designers have in general a much more « down to earth » lifestyle than all the celebrities they are dressing or hanging around with.

He can do whatever he wants and live off his savings. Head hunters are in constant contact with designers are high-profile talents in fashion. The fashion industry in Europe is quite a small world still so at this level, he can be in contact with anyone and particularly, executives.
It’s about relationships and reputation. That will determine the level of support you can receive from your « scene ».
Riccardo has anything but a down to earth lifestyle

I put « quotes » for a reason.
He is someone who can live a regular life, go to an atelier, have a « regular position » that requires for him to show up at an office.
People in the entertainment industry don’t have the same lifestyle. They have to take care of an entourage and things like that.

His lifestyle is exceptional for a regular 9 to 5 worker but for a man of his wealth, it’s not.
He can be around Paris, Rio or London unbothered and therefore can live off his savings.
He is not « flexing » as people may say.

Really? Other than all of the travelling his lifestyle seems pretty "normal" for someone who loves the parties. Nothing too overly glamorous/luxurious/excessive basing on his Insta. Considering how wealthy he probably is.

Really? Other than all of the travelling his lifestyle seems pretty "normal" for someone who loves the parties. Nothing too overly glamorous/luxurious/excessive basing on his Insta. Considering how wealthy he probably is.
Lmaooooooo. He is the most extravagant person ever.

Because we know several people that have worked for him and they shared his beyond extravagant demands. Which doesn’t make him worse, I actually think it’s funny, but he is beyond extravagant and saying the opposite is just lying. There’s nothing normal about him.

Valentino is just too normal if you compare to Tisci.

It will be wild but if chiuri goes back to valentino can tisci go to dior? 😍

Because we know several people that have worked for him and they shared his beyond extravagant demands. Which doesn’t make him worse, I actually think it’s funny, but he is beyond extravagant and saying the opposite is just lying. There’s nothing normal about him.

Valentino is just too normal if you compare to Tisci.
Two things can be true tho.
He can have a quite down to earth lifestyle for a rich man but being totally out of touch in his demands.
It’s like Karl. His lifestyle was very extravagant but all the people I know who have been around him have told me how simple he was.

I must say that when you live in that LVMH bubble, it can be easy to get over your head lol

^Yeah, I think he must be a cool guy, but he’s beyond extravagant. His requests are the weirdest, creepiest and craziest I’ve heard in the world of fashion. Like a diva. I could be like that as well, idk haha. At this stage tho, I think he just cares about cute boys, partying and enjoying life. He can accept a job for the money but I think he’s done with fashion.

I wanna know what these extravagant demands are. Since they are so unbelievably over the too

if he gets back at all i hope this rest from fashion gets him back to the sexy goth vibe he had. Even dark trashy sexy would work, as im sure he could make that classy. just not so street heavy again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->