Richard Madden

Sirens Cast Interview - Kayvan Novak, Rhys Thomas and Richard Madden

youtube.com/sexymademoiselle

Sirens is over :(
how am I gonna get my Richard fix?! lol

^i know. and he looked so damn hot in the last episode. i loved how he interacted with Stuart's little brother:heart:
Dzzdo.gif

also ...he's adorable when he laughs
1lnIE.gif
1iE2K.gif
543JT.gif
5w3OX.gif

matafari @ tumblr

^^*THUD* He is so delicious at any point but when he's laughing... :wub:

He's so gorgeous! And I'm so sad Sirens is over already, I hope there'll be a new season very soon!

this is supposedly his sister with him
UOBKs.jpg

fyeahrichardmadden.tumblr.com

Richard in Birdsong

tumblr: fyeahrichardmadden

Eddie Redmayne (My Week With Marilyn, Richard II) and Clemence Poesy (28 Days Later, Harry Potter) star as the passionate young lovers Stephen and Isabelle, brought together by love and torn apart by the First World War, in BBC One's adaptation of Sebastian Faulks's modern classic, Birdsong.
Adapted by Bafta award-winning Abi Morgan (The Hour, Iron Lady), the two parter spans the decade of the First World War, telling the story of Stephen Wraysford, a young Englishman who, in 1910, arrives in Amiens, Northern France, to stay with the Azaire family and falls desperately in love with Isabelle Azaire.
They begin an illicit and all-consuming affair, with huge consequences for them both. Years later in 1916, Stephen finds himself serving on the Western Front in the very area where he experienced his great love. As he battles amidst the horror of the trenches he meets Jack Firebrace, a tunneller who unexpectedly helps him endure the ravages of war and enables him to make peace with his feelings for Isabelle, who he is destined to meet again.
Eddie Redmayne stars as Stephen Wraysford, Clemence Poesy is Isabelle Azaire, Joseph Mawle is Jack Firebrace, Richard Madden is Weir, Laurent Lafitte is Rene Azaire, Matthew Goode is Captain Gray, Anthony Andrews is Colonel Barclay and Marie Josee Croze is Jeanne Fourmentier.
bbc

I love him and I had no idea he was in Birdsong until I saw it yesterday. MADDEN MOUSTACHE! :woot:

I randomly saw him in London today! He had headphones on and was carrying a bunch of groceries and I had to do a double-take to put it together.

^^i hate how hot he is, even with a moustache!

^you should've stalked him and taken a picture, we need more candids of him:ninja:

I randomly saw him in London today! He had headphones on and was carrying a bunch of groceries and I had to do a double-take to put it together.

But more importantly... Was he as hot in real life? :lol:

He was GORGEOUS. He has amazing skin. He was also really sweet! A lady tapped him on the shoulder and he gave her directions and unlike most Londoners did not look at all annoyed to help. Sadly, I was on a bus and we were stopped right where he was waiting to cross the street otherwise I totally would've stalked him! And by the time I pulled my phone out to take a picture through the window, he was crossing.

^Aww, gorgeous and sweet! Thanks for letting us know we're crushing on the right guy, :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daaimage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->