RIP Ambrose Olson

R.I.P so sad to hear - it's the first time I ever heard of him, but looking at the pics you posted - he was really really handsome!

first i thought you were talking about a woman because i never heard of Ambrose as a name and it has such a feminine sound and thought it was the model that died and was news on huffingtonpost:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/04/23/lina-marulanda-colombian_n_549312.html

Rest In Peace. Everytime I hear someone dies this way, it really makes me sad. It must feel really bad to keep all your problems to yourself and not finding that peace. :cry: :(

I just heard about this, very sad. I remember seeing his work before even getting familiar with who he was. Condolences.

In July of 2003, a young Ambrose Olsen showed up in Los Angeles to be shot by Hedi Slimane for the very first issue of VMAN. Shortly there after he became a star. Slimane shot this poignant video seven years ago at that very shoot. It seems the appropriate testament to a young man’s promising future cut short.
vman.com

Thank you Flashbang. The first time I noticed him was through this VMan issue.

i found out about it the other day when his best friend (who i have on my facebook) put it as his facebook status! such a tragedy!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->