Robbie Williams

i don't know for sure-- but it seems like robbie's just jummping on the 'crumping' bandwagon..

except it's not real crumping..it's sort of 'stylised crumping'...

Dear Lord I love this man! No matter what his orientation!

Robbie Williams @ MTV Latin America 2006 Music Awards Oct 19

hqcb.net

Robbie Williams @ MTV Latin America 2006 Music Awards Oct 19

hqcb.net

I think Robbie looks great! i heard he was deep in depressions again, but he looks great!

Lindsay at Motorola 8th Anniversary Party with Robbie Williams
40227t2.jpg

4hlug40.jpg

olsenpapworld.com

Robbie Williams @ The Victoria Secret Fashion Show (11/16/2006)

hqcb.net

He's much better looking in person!

Diorling said:
Rudebox - Robbie Williams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klBtyJznQ-Y

This crap should be illegal.

Wait. Is this supposed to be a joke? Im confused? I feel hes making fun of Chavs...GOD, someone British should figure this out

It's not a joke. He is a joke though.

Does he actually sing anymore? Or does the crowd sing his entire back catalogue why he shuffles drunkenly across the stage like an 65 year old man with bad chest hair..

Had the misfortune of hearing him twice last year and it wasn't pleasant :sick:

tifa said:
It's not a joke. He is a joke though.

Does he actually sing anymore? Or does the crowd sing his entire back catalogue why he shuffles drunkenly across the stage like an 65 year old man with bad chest hair..

Had the misfortune of hearing him twice last year and it wasn't pleasant :sick:

no no no :cry: he is a BRILLIANT entertainer. we love him here in australia. he interacts with the crowd, involves them makes us laugh, react. i was so impressed with him. his music is a little out there and different but that is never a bad thing. theres no one else like him. he is brutally HONEST and bares himself in his music completely .....i Cannot for the life of me remember the word...but he is completley open. he is fantastic

estherlouise said:
no no no :cry: he is a BRILLIANT entertainer. we love him here in australia. he interacts with the crowd, involves them makes us laugh, react. i was so impressed with him. his music is a little out there and different but that is never a bad thing. theres no one else like him. he is brutally HONEST and bares himself in his music completely .....i Cannot for the life of me remember the word...but he is completley open. he is fantastic

I think he is trying to win over the international audience. He is a huge audience here in the Uk and his live shows here have been lazy and half arsed, really. He played exactly the same setlist, same audience interaction two nights in a row here. Now for a small stadium tour that's lazy. I've seen a lot of gigs and feel hes just going back over the past...

well i have only seen him the one time so i can't compare but for a first timer i was blown away by him. he was not drunk and lazy he was definatly full of energy. he did say that he wanted to retire from doing gigs for a while. i guess when he is tired from touring it shows on the stage hence the half arsed performances, not that i condone that he should always give 100% to his fans. but he seems like he wears his emotions on his sleeve he can't pretend.

he has definalty won over the australian's he got rave reviews. but come on tifa he is bloody sexy hehe

estherlouise said:
i f*****g love this man. saw him last year he blew my mind
He blows my mind watching him on TV. I can only imagine how it would feel if I ever met him in person :rolleyes:^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->