Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
management.elitemodel.fr

IMG_2863c1.jpg

IMG_2991c1.jpg

IMG_3153c.jpg

fashionmilk.com

Short interview, translated:

Romy Mathot is sixteen and is represented by iD Model Management since recently. The beautiful Haarlem native had, before she was scouted, never thought about modeling, but likes everything so far very much. Time to get to know this model from the Fashionmilk New Neons shoot a little bit better!

Fashionmilk: How did you start modeling?
Romy: I was scouted via Facebook, by Penny of iD Model Management. She asked me to make an appointment, so I did. I could come straight to the models day, a day with all the new faces of iD. On this day, they decided whether they wanted to offer a girl a contract or not. I got my contract a few weeks later.

FM: What do you like most that you've done so far?
R: I found the model day very nice, I got to know the other girls. There was absolutely no competitive atmosphere, it was just very nice. I also found my trip to Elite Model Management in Paris very much fun. I was there with my parents and with Penny, it felt quite special. The shoots there were also very nice.

FM: What would you like to achieve as a model?
R: I really wanted to go to Asia to work there, and I go this summer to Japan. So that almost came true!

FM: Why Asia?
R: Especially since it is so different from here, that I really want to go there. For that reason I would also want to go to America, to be there for a few months to work. I would also like to go to a dream island to shoot: white beaches, clear blue sea ...

FM: Do you have some models that inspire you?
R: Very cliche: Doutzen Kroes. I think she's totally awesome, because she is Dutch, and does a lot. And Cara Delevingne, I think she is very good and mostly very funny. Her Instagrams I always laugh very hard.

FM: Do you have further hobbies?
R: I do horse riding and tennis, and I go into town and go to parties with friends.

FM: Would you like to do modeling full time after your school?
R: Yes, after my exam I want to model for a year, to see if I like it. If not, I'm going to college. I'm in 4 VWO, so unfortunately it takes a while before that happens.

FM: Do you know what you would like to study?
R: I have no idea, which I find very difficult. Therefore it is good that I have that option of modeling! •

We wish Romy much more fun stuff will experience and wish her good luck and have fun in Japan!

http://www.fashionmilk.com/interviews/fashionmilkshoot-romy-mathot

Tory Burch special for Elle Japan October 2013

Photographers: Akinori Ito + Asa Sato
Stylist: Yukari Komaki
Hair: Koichi Nishimura
Make-up: Masayo Tsuda

Models: Cassandra "Cassi" van den Dungen + Romy Mathot

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giuliagiachetti
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->