Runway Model Showlists: HC SS 10, RTW FW 10 (NYC, Milan, London & Paris), Cruise 11

Faith Akiyama

Staff member
Reaction score
Couture started today, so it's time for yet another season of ID'ing!

We've been doing this for several seasons now and every time it's a great example of teamwork and symbolic of a strong community. This season will be no exception hopefully, so let the ID'ing begin!

Previous List Threads:
Ready-to-Wear S/S 08
Haute Couture S/S 08, Ready-to-Wear F/W 07.08, Cruise 09
Ready-to-Wear Major Cities S/S 09
Haute Couture S/S 09, Ready-to-Wear F/W 09.10, Cruise 10
Haute Couture F/W 09.10, Ready-to-Wear S/S 10, Pre-Fall 2010
Worldwide Thread S/S 09 (S/S 08.09 for Southern Hemisphere)
Worldwide Thread F/W 09.10 (F/W 09 for Southern Hemisphere)

For a sample list, please refer to this post before creating your own:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...0&postcount=74
(Please note the usage of alphabetical order by first name, show, season, city, and the "Opened"/"Closed" or (O) (C) mentions)

And here are a couple of simple ground rules to keep the thread as organized as possible:

1. This thread will only focus on fashion weeks in the four major cities. In other words, please post all model showlists from NYC, London, Milan, or Paris. For the showlists of all other worldwide fashion weeks please visit that thread. Please note that this separation is primarily done for organization purposes.

2. No need to hurry! It is preferred that you do not create a showlist until all the images from the show become available. But if you compile a list of around 12 names from the already published pictures (Or if you were present at the show), then it is still okay to submit your list to the thread for further editing later on - however, please put "Incomplete" at the end of the showlist if you know it is not finished. Remember: Even if you cannot edit your own post any longer, the moderators will be able to help out whenever and wherever necessary. If there is an omission, please post the correction, and the original list post will be modified accordingly.

3. Don't forget the ones you didn't recognize! Most likely, there will be faces unidentifiable to you in the entire show. In those cases, please post/link to/upload the images of the unknowns alongside your list so others may help you by posting replies with the missing names. Refer to this post as an example:
http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums...&postcount=467

4. Please refrain from discussions about casting. This thread will be dedicated to actual showlists, and opinions/views on casting should be directed to the F/W 10.11 Casting Thread.

If there are any other guidelines you feel should be included here, please let us know :flower:

Thanks in advance to everyone who participates/assists: let the fun begin and enjoy the coming months :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Faith, so exciting :clap:

Christian Dior Haute Couture S/S 10 Paris

Alexandra Tretter
Alla Kostromicheva
Anja Rubik
Anna Kuchkina
Anna Selezneva
Chanel Iman
Charlotte di Calypso
Daria Strokous
Denisa Dvorakova
Flo Gennaro
Frida Gustavsson
Heidi Mount
Heloise Guerin
Iris Strubegger
Jenny Sinkaberg
Karlie Kloss (O)
Kasia Struss
Laura Blokhina
Lindsay Ellingson
Lisanne de Jong
Liu Wen
Magdalena Frackowiak
Maria Kashleva
Maryna Linchuk
Michaela Kocianova
Mirte Maas
Monika ‘Jac’ Jagaciak!!!!!
Morgane Dubled
Olga Sherer
Sigrid Agren
Siri Tollerod
Thana Kuhnen (C)
Viviane Orth
Vlada Roslyakova

The girl who opened seems like Flo to me :wink: and the 3rd UTM looks like Jenny Sinkaberg?

^Well, first Parisian appearance in her career and hundreds more to come I think :P

Can't believe it's indeed Flo as I thought...very unexpected to say the least!

Alexis Mabille Haute Couture S/S 10 Paris

Alexandra Tretter
Anastasia Kuznetsova
Anya Kazakova
Asia Bugajska
Flo Gennaro
Inga Savits
Jennifer Messelier
Kamila Filipcikova
Kelli Lumi
Maria Kashleva
Marlena Szoka
Michelle den Hollander
Morgane Dubled
Olga Sherer (O)
Siri Tollerod
Suzie Bird
Tatiana Cotliar
Thana Kuhnen

UTMs:
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2776/maeaa32.jpg Vlada R?
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/1971/mae6cb1.jpg
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2637/maeab51.jpg

Sorry, I just suck extremely hard at ID'ing. :lol:

Could the last utm at Dior be Katlin Aas?! Check out this vid from telegraph.co.uk at around 0:50

do you mean her?
48167903.jpg

daylife

looks like Lisanne de Jong to me

Whoa whoa, is the unknown Michaela Hlavackova? :shock:

That was my first thought too!! :o It really does look like her, though I also kind of see Alice Gibb...

edit: Just saw the post above...Lisanne seems much more likely :doh:

Hmm Lisanne, maybe....I'm sticking with Katlin for now, I really think it looks a lot like her.

Ok, I bow my head to all of you...style.com ID'ed her as Lisanne so I am convinced! :wub:

karlie opened dior, not flo

according to style.com

Ok, I bow my head to all of you...style.com ID'ed her as Lisanne so I am convinced! :wub:

hah, I knew it ^_^
but never though she would walk!

karlie opened dior, not flo

according to style.com

hm..weird...but at catwalking, flo was the first..
let's wait for the vid :wink:

^I agree. But in the telegraph.co.uk vid, Flo was the first one out, as well as being the girl that leads the finale...Same with the style.it report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->